Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do people longpost?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
tbh i usually post a few sentences at the most. ive also had to put mental fortitude towards completing the required lengths for essays

maybe its the augustcel effect

just have high verbal iq bro

I see youre augustcel as well

I'm too much of an autist for that shit tbh.

You must have things to talk if you want to create long posts.

If you have nothing to talk about you will not be able to make quality longposts.

Can't be bothered to create long posts. Most long posts here get negligible replies.

I want people to have as clear of a picture of things as I do.

It depends on how much you have on your mind. Sometimes though, these long posts could easily be summed up in a few sentences

Thinking thoughts is for suckers; long live one sentence posts.

you recommend ritalin for long posts

you are ritalincel

you dont ever longpost

elab'd
I have a pretty bad case of ADHD-PI and am also just a low iq dumb cunt in general

so ritalin, vyvanse, etc. Just makes me NT.

normie tier attention span =/= autism

tbh
My attention span is fine but I'm too much of a incoherent retard to eloquently express my thoughts in a long post without rambling on and writing nonsensical garbage.

I have a pretty bad case of ADHD-PI and am also just a low iq dumb cunt in general

It's alright. Most of us are low IQ anyway. This will always be home for the low IQ, low effort poster.

My attention span is fine but I'm too much of a incoherent retard to eloquently express my thoughts in a long post without rambling on and writing nonsensical garbage.
over for low self esteemcels

Just put yourself out there broOooO:soy:Ooooo

Glad the medication helps you man.

the man who made a meme out of shitposting to the point where mods can't ban him for doing it without public uproar can't be low IQ, surely

>can solve monkey madness puzzle in 5mins
>low iq

ye sure bud

I have horrible ADHD and wouldn’t be able to do that

Have you heard of "Books."?

they are high IQ and read a lot i guess

Too bad the two best high effort/long posters aren't here anymore to give you tips. @Leucosticte and @Ledgemund

I have the opposite problem I can never make anything short even if it´s just a message to a friend I always end up writing a whole novel, it´s so annoying because most people you guys included only write 1-2 sentences at most while I always write too damn much. It feels so girly since girls always write insanely much but I even write more than them.

Too bad the two best high effort/long posters aren't here anymore to give you tips. @Leucosticte and @Ledgemund
What happened to @Ledgemund? He is not banned.

tbh i usually post a few sentences at the most. ive also had to put mental fortitude towards completing the required lengths for essays

maybe its the augustcel effect
I think you can do this when you fully embrace the LDAR lifestyle, to such a point where you have absolutely nothing better to be doing on a wintry Christmas weekend than write massive walls of text about anything at all. I, for one, actually enjoy typing large paragraphs on this website because I simultaneously feel slightly less lonely for a few minutes as I'm typing messages to others and also enjoy the mental stimulation of thinking about what to say next. It's rock bottom when you get enjoyment from this sort of stuff, but T.V becomes brain-numbing after a point and this really does fill that void. Basically what I'm trying to say is, most people on here don't have anything better to do then ramble on nonsensically about whatever event happened to them recently or whatever issue they thought about for hours before bed, it provides some closure, it's like consoling in a close friend, a friend which is actually a collection of individuals with common problems. I guess it could be compared to the same appeal as support groups for alcoholics, such as A.A. There's something nice about being around people with similar problems to you that can motivate you to write large walls of texts in posts, and just when you run out of energy for one sentence, you get a renewal of energy as another thought comes in. The real award should go to the people who read this trash, I certainly don't have the motivation for that, and when I see large walls of text like this I usually skim through it and ignore the majority of it. You can also get pretty fast at typing as well which definitely helps, I do programming so I've become fairly efficient at it.

I think you can do this when you fully embrace the LDAR lifestyle, to such a point where you have absolutely nothing better to be doing on a wintry Christmas weekend than write massive walls of text about anything at all. I, for one, actually enjoy typing large paragraphs on this website because I get simultaneously feel slightly less lonely for a few minutes as I'm typing messages to others, but also enjoy the mental stimulation of thinking about what to say next. It's rock bottom when you get enjoyment from this sort of stuff, but T.V becomes brain-numbing after a point and this really does fill that void. Basically what I'm trying to say is, most people on here don't have anything better to do then ramble on nonsensically about whatever event happened to them recently or whatever issue they thought about for hours before bed, it provides some closure, it's like consoling in a close friend, a friend which is actually a collection of individuals with common problems. I guess it could be compared to the same appeal as support groups for alcoholics, such as A.A. There's something nice about being around people with similar problems to you that can motivate you to write large walls of texts in posts, and just when you run out of energy for one sentence, you get a renewal of energy as another thought comes in. The real award should go to the people who read this trash, I certainly don't have the motivation for that, and when I see large walls of text like this I usually skim through it and ignore the majority of it. You can also get pretty fast at typing as well which definitely helps, I do programming so I've become fairly efficient at it.
And the first reply to this is:
tldr bruh

What happened to @Ledgemund? He is not banned.
He moved to Looksmax.org because Bronzehawkattack and others were persecuting him for being good-looking here.

JFL if you don't make rambly longposts with no purpose :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most longposts are long-winded trash. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Its very easy just start speaking about 1 point and keep expanding on that until you make stuff up