Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do people get doxxed?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I have been wanting to post my picture so others would rate me in the ratings megathread as sometimes I look subhuman, and sometime I look okay. Also, so I may debunk the entire fakecel finger pointing that's been going around at least for me.
Will I get doxxed just by putting my picture? I don't have any social media accounts, not a trace online and even if you knew my name you still wouldn't find shit about me. The only thing that I am a bit skeptical about is future workplaces potentially finding I post here.
Am I good to go?

I have been wanting to post my picture so others would rate me in the ratings megathread as sometimes I look subhuman, and sometime I look okay. Also, so I may debunk the entire fakecel finger pointing that's been going around at least for me.
Will I get doxxed just by putting my picture? I don't have any social media accounts, not a trace online and even if you knew my name you still wouldn't find shit about me. The only thing that I am a bit skeptical about is future workplaces potentially finding I post here.
Am I good to go?
If I were you, I wouldn’t post pics in ratings megathread tbh. But if you want, go ahead, hit me up in PM and send me a pic or two and I will rate you.

If I were you, I wouldn’t post pics in ratings megathread tbh. But if you want, go ahead, hit me up in PM and send me a pic or two and I will rate you.
Problem is those things are pretty subjective so it's best when a couple of people rate you so that one might do an average score.
I will probably PM you tomorrow if I'm not lazy/forget about it/back out like a pussy.

Problem is those things are pretty subjective so it's best when a couple of people rate you so that one might do an average score.
I will probably PM you tomorrow if I'm not lazy/forget about it/back out like a pussy.
No problem whatever you do. If you do PM me, I can mention one or two other legit (trustworthy) raters and you will get an average score out of that I guess.

No problem whatever you do. If you do PM me, I can mention one or two other legit (trustworthy) raters and you will get an average score out of that I guess.
Cheers man!

Pics are always risky. You should PM trusted users. I can rate you if you want

When people are doxxed it's usually for one of four reasons:

1) They shared their personal info with somoene who then leaks it.
2) They posted their social media.
3) They used the same username everywhere and someone just googled it.
4) They became famous or "went viral" and someone they knew in real life happened to see it and post their name

Always PM pics instead of posting and edit out things in the photo that could be used to identify you late (example: license plate, your house, maybe even cover/blur your eyes, etc.)

If you want I can rate you if you send me a PM. I understand if you don't want to though since you don't know me.

When people are doxxed it's usually for one of four reasons:

1) They shared their personal info with somoene who then leaks it.
2) They posted their social media.
3) They used the same username everywhere and someone just googled it.
4) They became famous or "went viral" and someone they knew in real life happened to see it and post their name
1) Only evil people would leak it tbh.
2) Stupid and their fault.
3) Also stupid kek
4) This one would hurt the most.

Agreed though.

I can’t imagine what would happen if I somehow get doxxed. I might as well just: :feelsrope:

That's the only way I can think he can get doxxed by showing his pic if he played it safe in all the other areas. If he's worried about that he should only share his pics with trusted users to find out his rating.