Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do people cut their wrists?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I've tried one time out of curiosity when i was 12 and that bitch hurt like a motherfucker, the moment the knife slipped below my skin the pain was crazy.

Is it the depression? 'the pain of living is greater' that type of thing?

Because they like the pain. Notice how it's ALWAYS foids. Take the painpill.

you were retarded, emo cutters do not go that deep they just slice it across their arm gently to leave a mark, (which doesn't hurt ie like paper cuts) for attention purposes.

I'm not talking about emo cutters, i'm talking about people who actually cut their wrists.

Most do it because they want to die i get that but wouldn't jumping from tall heights be a easier way out?

If you spent more than 2 seconds researching how to kill yourself you would know that cutting is a retarded and ineffective way of killing yourself while also painful.
I have never done such research but I'm fairly confident the best way is the rope, provided you make a proper knot.

They probably need to do in combination with alcohol and/or overdose of drugs or medication that will knock them out inside a bath where they will then bleed out cleanly. Also you have to cut length ways rather than across. The initial cuts would be made in a bowl of ice water to numb the pain. So it is an efficient way of doing it, I'd prefer it to roping.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about emo cutters, i'm talking about people who actually cut their wrists.

Most do it because they want to die i get that but wouldn't jumping from tall heights be a easier way out?
Pretty much the only ones who do it are mentally ill emo/edgy/lgbt attention whores. Many of them start young and always end up regretting it later

Why would they slit their wrists rather than just quickly and immediately kill themselves? Because they don't actually want to die

Pretty much the only ones who do it are mentally ill emo/edgy/lgbt attention whores. Many of them start young and always end up regretting it later

Why would they slit their wrists rather than just quickly and immediately kill themselves? Because they don't actually want to die

There's something to be said for the slow and steady approach rather than quick and brutal. You would slowly drift into eternal oblivion rather than have a jarring instant transition.

Last edited:
There's something to be said for the slow and steady approach rather than quick and brutal. You would slowly drift into eternal oblivion rather than have a jarring instant transition.
Literally all you're doing is causing yourself pain for no reason. There's no point other than attention

Not correctly, if they're still living.

they dont do it sober. Usually wrist cutting (not attention seeking but srs cutting into your shit) is just an extra precaution ontop of a drug OD in order to make sure you're truly dead.

Literally all you're doing is causing yourself pain for no reason. There's no point other than attention
I doubt it would hurt that much, it would just sting a bit, plenty of whisky both drank and on the wound would help with that. Hanging yourself would hurt a lot more even if it would be quicker. I would much prefer to bleed out than break my neck of suffocate if it came down to doing it. Also if you do fail you're less likely to fuck yourself.

I doubt it would hurt that much, it would just sting a bit, plenty of whisky both drank and on the wound would help with that.
Most of the people who cut themselves can't legally drink
Hanging yourself would hurt a lot more even if it would be quicker. I would much prefer to bleed out than break my neck of suffocate if it came down to doing it.
Normies think suicide by rope is quick and painless but I'd take it over bleeding to death. It depends on what caused you to bleed out
Also if you do fail you're less likely to fuck yourself.
@BrendioEEE thoughts?

Most of the people who cut themselves can't legally drink

Normies think suicide by rope is quick and painless but I'd take it over bleeding to death. It depends on what caused you to bleed out

@BrendioEEE thoughts?

To me bleeding to death seems like a nice peaceful way to go out, a little bit gory I do it in the bath with the shower going to let drain down the plughole than all over the carpet or whatever. And dangling from a rope is a bit undignified tbh. I'd absolutely go with severed arteries method no question. Definitely not a gun as you get people survive but with their face blown off and/or severe brain damage, and again it's a violent/unclean end.

I doubt it would hurt that much, it would just sting a bit, plenty of whisky both drank and on the wound would help with that. Hanging yourself would hurt a lot more even if it would be quicker. I would much prefer to bleed out than break my neck of suffocate if it came down to doing it. Also if you do fail you're less likely to fuck yourself.
Roping is instant if you do it right. Needs to be at least 7 foot drop to snap your spinal cord. Otherwise you choke yourself to death

Roping is instant if you do it right. Needs to be at least 7 foot drop to snap your spinal cord. Otherwise you choke yourself to death

Something tells me death wouldn't be instant.

There have been cases where beheaded head blinked.

To me bleeding to death seems like a nice peaceful way to go out, a little bit gory I do it in the bath with the shower going to let drain down the plughole than all over the carpet or whatever. And dangling from a rope is a bit undignified tbh. I'd absolutely go with severed arteries method no question. Definitely not a gun as you get people survive but with their face blown off and/or severe brain damage, and again it's a violent/unclean end.
Unless you're a truecel and there is truly zero hope left, roping is cucked

I would like a nice gradual death and fade out anyway, the way it's normally done, instant death is rather brutal. Alcohol and/or drugs would keep the process relatively pain free and clinical.
Unless you're a truecel and there is truly zero hope left, roping is cucked

It's only something I'd do if my life depended on it.

Last edited: