Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do oldcels even cope at this age?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Im white british

Texas has cheap homes, Cheap Healthcare, and Latina women
Alright
They get used to it. And as you age, you lose testosterone and sexual desire, but even with 80 you inevitably will still want to fick
I doubt anyone will have the will to live up to 80. Things are even more pointless. I guess they are just too scared of what comes after death and would rather just stick to something they already know

we dont its a constant fight

-binge eating disorder
-treatmillmaxxing
-volunteer work is helping alot
-selfhelp groupmaxxing

oldcel here. you don't. you start losing it all, piece by piece, step by step.

What brings you to the twenties is the drive to improve, but you need to make it financially and socially to get accepted by peers. If you don't overcome your personal problems by 30, they will catch up to you. You have to solve them but your energy won't be the same as at 18 or 25, so things get difficult.

The need to cope on the abscence of foids/sex/intimacy itself vanishes at a point and you stop to care, then the everyday pains of negative reactions in public or so get smaller, i guess people with money go into compensation mode and build facades or fuck hookers to make it go away. but i'm a poorfag so i can't experience that.

Last edited:
oldcel here. you don't. you start losing it all, piece by piece, step by step.

What brings you to the twenties is the drive to improve, but you need to make it financially and socially to get accepted by peers. If you don't overcome your personal problems by 30, they will catch up to you. You have to solve them but your energy won't be the same as at 18 or 25, so things get difficult.

The need to cope on the abscence of foids/sex/intimacy itself vanishes at a point and you stop to care, then the everyday pains of negative reactions in public or so get smaller, i guess people with money go into compensation mode and build facades or fuck hookers to make it go away. but i'm a poorfag so i can't experience that.
Atleast with money you could try to have atleast somewhat of a mediocre life but without it will be unbearable. Missing out on a crucial life experience will really cripple your mind and spirit so the will to do anything that requires work like earning money is absent.

I rot. I did drop out. I'm perma neet now. It's ok. I coom twice a day, sleep a lot, eat and play vidya. every day is worse than the last

I rot. I did drop out. I'm perma neet now. It's ok. I coom twice a day, sleep a lot, eat and play vidya. every day is worse than the last
I unfortunately don’t have the option to NEET.

Atleast with money you could try to have atleast somewhat of a mediocre life but without it will be unbearable. Missing out on a crucial life experience will really cripple your mind and spirit so the will to do anything that requires work like earning money is absent.
Yup. Pretty accurate description.

Technical or artistic hobby, or else they would have roped ages ago.

If you don't fuck up at school, life gets better year by year.n
Cope college will be much worse. Maybe after college it might but society will become much worse in the future.

Does non-incels have lifes where the 30s and 40s are better and more exciting than their 20s? I doubt so. Time races more and more every year and before you realize you are really old. It is problematic when every day is pain - but boredom is endurable.

Does non-incels have lifes where the 30s and 40s are better and more exciting than their 20s? I doubt so. Time races more and more every year and before you realize you are really old. It is problematic when every day is pain - but boredom is endurable.
I highly doubt it unless they become extremely rich. Life is typically better in teens and 20s.

Roping is kinda gay ngl

it will only get worse kiddo look at me sent to prison and wage slaving at 19 i really wanna end it all
That sucks lol. Thugmaxxing failed huh?

Roping is kinda gay ngl
Sometimes it’s necessary if there is nothing else that can be done. But it is good to use the fact that you have nothing to lose to your advantage

for me it goes in circle as a wheel that spins:
angry, sad, depressed, suicidal, ambivalent, cope and then repeats

I'm turning 25 in a few weeks (if God allows it) and to be honest, you just get used to it.