Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do oldcels cope?

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
This is a question for the oldcels who use the forum.

As someone who is newly 18, I ask, how do you guys who are 30, 35, 40 continue to live on? Maybe the day will come where I get full acceptance, maybe I won't. Maybe someday, some way, somehow, I'll ascend and can leave this (I know this is pretty much an impossibility for me, such as the people who use this forum do deep down).

Is there any devout hobbies you have, do you actively think about roping, or do you reach an acceptance stage where you can find peace in other things?

Read quran and watch isis beheadings

You just live cos you aren't dead

No other way to put it

Not all of us have easy methods and painless suicide methods

I've done that with some ppl on discord tbh, the one where people are submerged underwater is brutal
nice tbh , i saw this one isis vid where a guy got run over by a tank, it was hilarious. Completely flattened him like a cartoon character.

They watch Richard (rich) copER

I'm 36. As you get older idea of relationship becomes so distant and ridiculous that you stop thinking about it.

You become comfortable in rotting that you wouldn't change your lifestyle for dating because it's not worth it anymore, even if you could.

But existential crisis and biological clock beat you up regularly. It hurts seeing others having wife and kids, it hurts seeing guys half your age having girlfriends and more experience than you.

It sucks.

I am destined for greatness

As someone who is newly 18, I ask, how do you guys who are 30, 35, 40 continue to live on? Maybe the day will come where I get full acceptance, maybe I won't. Maybe someday, some way, somehow, I'll ascend and can leave this (I know this is pretty much an impossibility for me, such as the people who use this forum do deep down).

Is there any devout hobbies you have, do you actively think about roping, or do you reach an acceptance stage where you can find peace in other things?
I actively think about roping and my life is LDAR. The older someone becomes, the less they can cope. Life is brutal as a wizardcel and it's also very empty. In my search history there will be searches about ways to overdose and painless overdose methods and other things related to dying.

Working i think

Getting fairly close to 30, hobbies are important, I took up a liking to home hobby level chemistry, tbh I am somewhat content with life because of this it keeps me focused on personal goals.

If I ever cannot cope I will breaking bad maxx and become a nitazene addict.

I'd imagine the life expectancy for an incel is fairly short, there's probably a huge drop-off in numbers after 30. Most prob don't make it past 40

Getting fairly close to 30, hobbies are important, I took up a liking to home hobby level chemistry, tbh I am somewhat content with life because of this it keeps me focused on personal goals.

If I ever cannot cope I will breaking bad maxx and become a nitazene addict.
I got a lot of copes planned in mind, the one I can't stop thinking about is shooting firearms. Ever since I got my first taste in August I've been itching to do it again. Nah I ain't going ER or roping just yet, its just really fucking fun. Drugmaxxing is also something I wanna do, I turn 21 in a few months so ill just start ediblemaxxing bc I lost contact with my plug a while back. Alcoholmaxxing seems appealing too, I just wanna get shitfaced wasted and cope with vidya or whatever else

Music

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjk5x54bsE

Video Games
0ceff5b3424307c185903aecdc8faygi

Manga and Anime
24 o1

CYOAs

I'm 36. As you get older idea of relationship becomes so distant and ridiculous that you stop thinking about it.

You become comfortable in rotting that you wouldn't change your lifestyle for dating because it's not worth it anymore, even if you could.

But existential crisis and biological clock beat you up regularly. It hurts seeing others having wife and kids, it hurts seeing guys half your age having girlfriends and more experience than you.

It sucks.
:feelscry: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Every day is another day you feel further pulled down into the abyss. There's no longer hope or a way out of it, and you just keep falling an wondering by which age you will hit the floor after running out of money. Had I lived in the US or had easy access for a gun, I'd just shoot myself considering it the most effective suicide method.

Hope about holes turn into some kind of Ludovico technique induced disgust you feel automatically, every single time you see or are forced to interact with one. You feel deeply sick to the point you no longer care about expecting any remote chance of fairness or love, and the only thing keeping you from nihilistic, low inhib impulses is the pain on the ass of dealing with negative consequences.

Also, forget hope about friends or anyone giving a genuine shit by this point. Everyone has incentives and every single interaction becomes transactional by this point.

Last edited:
I was 18 once, you'll be 28 before you know it. Hopefully you'll ascend by then.

It'll only get harder, 38, then 48 where I am now. I may as well be 78, same chance it feels.

Money, sports, hobbies.
Unironically, friendships