Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do normies even get dates?

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★
Social circle maxxing from what I've seen

by being normal

they dont even think about it, it just happens naturally to them

being NT. literally just being NT

Social circle maxxing and meeting foids either through school/univerisity, work, online dating or from bars/clubs

Image0

i saw her use the same straw as her crush

in the uk, usually they just end up in relationships with foids from their social circle

that's especially common during the festive season, because foids don't want to be without a partner on eg. christmas and valentine's day

normies don't attract foids, so for them relationships are generally just a matter of course and a social ritual

It happens to them, some try a little and that does the trick

Being betabuxx cucks

In highschool I overheard the normies in class and they were talking about how you should get to know groups of people, the girl groups and their friends. This all assumes that you are not a non-NT subhuman though and that's what they don't understand. They also have humiliated me through the entire high school with no backlash.

Social circle maxxing from what I've seen
by being normal
Social circle maxxing and meeting foids either through school/univerisity, work, online dating or from bars/clubs

this is it, being normal and having access to females through natural social interactions is very very important. Once you clear subhuman level it becomes more important than looks. Yes i know what i said and i stand by it its more important than looks. ( barring chads and subhumans who are very rare actually)

Today I witnessed a 32 year old normie clasmate in university set up a date with an 18 year old foid. They both look like alvin the chipmunks. Suifuel.