Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do normies even determine that "airpods are the best" when they have 0 clue about audio/hifi?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Like seriously. How can they say it's the best when they know nothing about audio equipment. they probably couldn't tell you what hz means and go on to preach to you about how they know better than you (because they spent more money)

like look at these comments

like wtf would THESE PEOPLE know about audio? nothing, exactly. so why are they talking about it like they know something

Because normfags are mindless sheep who just follow whatever is trendy at the time

Because normfags are mindless sheep who just follow whatever is trendy at the time
It makes me so fucking mad. NOTHING in life is enjoyable anymore because I have to share my space with these actual creatures

Because big-corpo globohomo apple tells them so.

but why? why apple? I don't get it?
Apple basically holds a monopoly on the smartphone industry, therefore most people have iPhones, and since it is an apple product they will buy it just cause it's apple.

At least thats my take on it.

Apple basically holds a monopoly on the smartphone industry, therefore most people have iPhones, and since it is an apple product they will buy it just cause it's apple.

At least thats my take on it.
yeah I get that, but I don't get why it happened? like what made apple become the normie overlord?

Popular = best for normies.
Apple is the epitomy of this ideology. Sell increasingly crap products but normies eat that shit up for no other reason than conforming to trends.

like wtf would THESE PEOPLE know about audio? nothing, exactly. so why are they talking about it like they know something
This is a typical normie trait, they think their opinion is worth something which is why we have bullshit like democracy, it doesnt matter who is voted in anyway but normies think their opinions are equal and valid to others it pisses me off that they dont have the self awareness to realise whatever they say is pointless.

You can think Apples marketing for this though I have watched a youtube video on it.
Apple never has sales, go on their website, you will not see a big red sign saying 50% OFF!
Go into an apple store and they dont have sales.
The way they market implies high quality without actually being high quality.
Basically normies are retarded.

Apple basically holds a monopoly on the smartphone industry, therefore most people have iPhones
I think normies buy an iPhone for its camera, which is its one and only advantage over non-Apple phones. So they can camwhore on kikestagram and shittok. Even the cheapest Android phone is more functionally useful and customizable than an IPhone.

Apple made awesome products in the past but has become a consoomer staple

What earbuds do you recommend?
would depend on your price range I guess

Apple never has sales, go on their website, you will not see a big red sign saying 50% OFF!
Go into an apple store and they dont have sales.
The way they market implies high quality without actually being high quality.
Basically normies are retarded.
having a sale would imply to normies that something is cheap. there's probably at least 50 videos with 100k likes minimum out there that make fun of android brands having a big sale

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back