Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do normies cope with 30 assignments and also studycelling for exam and practicals and internals

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
North Indian moggers who come in my state or here in NIT literally never ever study I've never heard them talk about studying all they talk about is clubbing, drinking and what they do with their fathers money as all of them have a business man rich father unlike me how do they even cope with studies i knew normiescum who failed lol i kek'd hard

Normies are frightening machines at school. Anything where normies are told what to do, and where they memorize things said by an instructor, normies are great at.

Set all the normies and their foids on fire (in video game)

Don't know what year you're in but based on my experience those people usually drop out. Might be different in India because you can pay your way to the top at most of the schools there.

They have good schedules and stick to them. I first learned this in college, I was surprised too about how people managed this much work as well as a job and didn’t fail classes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back