Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do non-chads normies get girlfriends / wives ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★
That's the thing I don't get.

Hypergamy is through the roof.

Sluts want 6ft5 6 fig makers.

The average man is considered "ugly", "creepy".

And yet I still do see some couples in the street where the man is just not a chad.

How TF do they do it ?

Depends. If you're ugly it's very likely you only get an attractive woman if you are rich, if at all.

Betabuxxing or arranged marriage

Sub8 theory says that foids are only sexually attracted to chads and chadlites, this doesn't mean that average man can't get girlfriends, that is why sexless marriages are so common

Depends. If you're ugly it's very likely you only get an attractive woman if you are rich, if at all.

I'm not talking about actual sub 3s more like 4-7s that u sometime see in streets, malls etc

Sub8 theory says that foids are only sexually attracted to chads and chadlites, this doesn't mean that average man can't get girlfriends, that is why sexless marriages are so common

I want to have a sexless girlfriend
Maroon 5 Rain GIF by NOW That's Music

they are NT
NTpill strikes again

You have to look up: sub8 theory, just be first theory, betabuxxing, females settling relationships, the wall, dickpill and hypergamy of sub5 females. Those pretty much explain how a sub8 above5 man can have girlfriends. The only others alternatives is that the girl suffer from depression(emotional dependency), low self esteem(ignorant about her own smv) or have a very specific fetish(black men, white men, old Men, etc)

they are NT
NTpill strikes again

Don't these ugly cucks get bullied a lot, and have to deal with jealous normies moging them infront of their gfs and gossip about how he doesn't deserve her?

You have to look up: sub8 theory, just be first theory, betabuxxing, females settling relationships, the wall, dickpill and hypergamy of sub5 females. Those pretty much explain how a sub8 above5 man can have girlfriends. The only others alternatives is that the girl suffer from depression(emotional dependency), low self esteem(ignorant about her own smv) or have a very specific fetish(black men, white men, old Men, etc)

I dont denie any of that but it sounds like cope

as in " Yes, he has a girlfriend, BUT [insert theory] "

Like, I dont give a shit. I really dont. I just want a girlfriend.

"But but but she'll be dreaming about chad !"

0 fuck given

It's like telling me that ferarris suck because they malfunction.

IDGAF. Give it to me already. I'll figure it out.

The only others alternatives is that the girl suffer from depression(emotional dependency), low self esteem(ignorant about her own smv) or have a very specific fetish(black men, white men, old Men, etc)

Yes, give me that. Give me the low self esteem one. Give me the one who need a betabuXxOr. Give me any of them. I want to hold her hand. I want to touch her pussy.

Last edited:
Women's LMS standards are a meme
All partner selection is circumstancial and 100% dependant on what feelings you can cause within her

Chad success mogs normies in the modern sexual market place where everyone is playing with the deck stacked against them because you have 5 seconds in a nightclub to trigger a positive emotion from her and 0.5 seconds on tinder to trigger a positive emotion from her which only goodlooking men can do in most cases

In the right circumstances where you are afforded an extended amount of time to trigger positive emotions in her, there is almost no such thing as looks standards for foids.
The bar is pretty much universally set at NT LTN among foids in the right circumstances but some foids will take a legit subhuman

They also don't believe in one man deserving their pussy more than another man
If she gives her pussy to a 6'4 GigaStatus GOAT American Sports Star like Tom Brady and then gives it to a LTN framecel ethnic manlet that his wife cheated with, they are both equal from her perspective because they both triggered whatever emotions were necessary to gain access to her pussy even if they triggered different emotions

The bar is pretty much universally set at NT LTN among foids in the right circumstances

This makes sense.

Now how do I do the "right cirCUMstances" ?

And yet I still do see some couples in the street where the man is just not a chad.

How TF do they do it ?
Settling after pump and dump

How TF do they do it ?
After the Chad-carousel they marry some wealthy beta to divorce-rape him.
Before they stay totally alone with no provider. Sure, they dream of a millionaire or even billionaire Chad, but there are only a few such men out there. So foids have to cope with some normie, at least until they get totally sick of it and divorce-rape him.

How TF do they do it ?
It's called betabuxxing. Man provides for a woman who has hit the wall, in return she gives him sex. Sometimes. It's also known as being an oofy doofy, personal ATM machine, or other deregatory terms. Generally speaking, its only seen in older couples (>30 yo.)

Young couples of average looking men with women generally don't happen anymore. It's women who settle for men, not the other way around. And you only get to see a very small window into their life; the image they project in public by being together. You don't know how their relationship is in private. The woman could very easily hold the power in the dynamic. Maybe she's using him for something? Stringing him along for some benefit in the future? It's not impossible. Generally speaking most women nowadays are aware of their diserability and value; they have no reason to settle for less. That is the rule.

I want to have a sexless girlfriend
Maroon 5 Rain GIF by NOW That's Music's Music
You want to have somebody who's constantly nagging around you, sees you as a shitty second choice and loser regardless of what you're doing, has thousands of expensives wishes and wants you to pay for them without any reward beside of making your life hell on earth and degrading you to a giga-cuck? Because she will continue to fuck with Chad and Tyrone.
"It's only sex but the thing between us, Mr. Cuck, is real love!" :foidSoy:

I dont denie any of that but it sounds like cope

as in " Yes, he has a girlfriend, BUT [insert theory] "

Like, I dont give a shit. I really dont. I just want a girlfriend.

"But but but she'll be dreaming about chad !"

0 fuck given

It's like telling me that ferarris suck because they malfunction.

IDGAF. Give it to me already. I'll figure it out.

Yes, give me that. Give me the low self esteem one. Give me the one who need a betabuXxOr. Give me any of them. I want to hold her hand. I want to touch her pussy.
those things are only useful to normies man. You are an incel subhuman, give up and shut up :feelshaha:

Sub8 theory says that foids are only sexually attracted to chads and chadlites, this doesn't mean that average man can't get girlfriends

Betabuxx, emotional tampon or cuckoldry.

Have very little doubt they many are being cheated on or just have a toxic relationship.