Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do my parents expect me to do things if i dont even have the motivation to live

same I've also told my mom about wanting to end it all just like you through chat and she got really worried to the point of having a mental breakdown with me. She wants me to succeed but I am too much of an abused dog to do that. So much bullying and neglect. :feels:

same I've also told my mom about wanting to end it all just like you through chat and she got really worried to the point of having a mental breakdown with me. She wants me to succeed but I am too much of an abused dog to do that. So much bullying and neglect. :feels:
we're the same man. just different bodies.

we're the same man. just different bodies.
and different race. also just a quick advice never tell your parents about your problems it just gets worse. Try to talk to brocels instead like I do now. They are more or less in the same situation as you.

Be careful what u tell u parents as they will get to see a Jew Witch Dr to make u swallow Jew medicine.

cmon-do-something-v0-aef5qqt3qbya1.jpg

no mr. bond they expect you to die