Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do men in LTRs even stay attracted to their partners?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I can't comprehend how it's even possible to be attracted to a foid after living with her and being exposed to her disgusting hygiene habits. Honestly, think about it logically.

Could you still look at her body with the same amount of lust and sexual desire after hearing her fart next to you in bed every night? How about getting a whiff her breath in the morning? How about using the same bathroom as her and seeing her shit smudges on your toilet bowl and her dirty tampons in your trash can? Never mind the smell. All of those things are inevitable if you're living with someone.

"But they're necessary bodily functions!"
So? It doesn't make them any less disgusting.

"But you do most of that stuff too!"
And? I don't really enjoy it. Plus, I'm not sexually attracted to myself.

How can men stay attracted to their girlfriends/wives when dealing with this kind of stuff? Do they all have disgusting fetishes?

Well you're talking about people who most likely lik each others assholes from time to time, so i guess all the stuff you listed isn't a huge issue to them.

Doesn't matter had sex.

People in LTRs like to joke around about one partner showering while the other shits. I don't know how they are able to do this stuff. Especially old couples. Imagine you have to care for your dying wife who shits herself and vomits all over like a baby

People in LTRs like to joke around about one partner showering while the other shits. I don't know how they are able to do this stuff. Especially old couples. Imagine you have to care for your dying wife who shits herself and vomits all over like a baby
revives me

Sex blinds you from all their imperfections

Could you still look at her body with the same amount of lust and sexual desire after hearing her fart next to you in bed every night? How about getting a whiff her breath in the morning? How about using the same bathroom as her and seeing her shit smudges on your toilet bowl and her dirty tampons in your trash can? Never mind the smell.

All that sounds like Bonerfuel tbh would all lead me to ravage her hole if I was in that situation.

You sure you're not a homosexualcel?

they don't, which is why adultery is pretty common with succesful men

Normcucks are scared too leave because they will have no other options available and will have to try again, while chad gets bored of the same pussy after one night

Threads like this make me annoyed but then I remember i'll never have a GF or sex so its not like Id have to deal with this stuff

You’re gay bro

Most men are brainwashed at early age through the medias.
They're all princesses and other shits. You get the idea.

They're too afraid to leave BC getting a new gf is almost impossible.

I can't comprehend how it's even possible to be attracted to a foid after living with her and being exposed to her disgusting hygiene habits. Honestly, think about it logically.

Could you still look at her body with the same amount of lust and sexual desire after hearing her fart next to you in bed every night? How about getting a whiff her breath in the morning? How about using the same bathroom as her and seeing her shit smudges on your toilet bowl and her dirty tampons in your trash can? Never mind the smell. All of those things are inevitable if you're living with someone.

How can men stay attracted to their girlfriends/wives when dealing with this kind of stuff? Do they all have disgusting fetishes?
This goes back to a thread I posted several months ago. Basically, normies are hardwired differently from us. They're neurotypical, while many of us are on the autism spectrum. This makes us very sensitive to odors and other off-putting things that you'd encounter in a relationship with a foid. Neurotypicals can overcome disgust and still perform sexually, while we can't. That's why nature is putting us out to pasture and not allowing us to pass on our weak and sensitive genes. Darwinian natural selection at its finest.

they don't, which is why adultery is pretty common with succesful men
This, they don't stay attracted to their partners. They cheat, but they try to keep the relationship together because it's stable and they'll get divorce raped if they don't (even if you're not married in many juristdictions you're "common law" married if you live together for a while or have what the state considers a marriage-like relationship, so you're vulnerable to all the same rape).

all of that you just mentioned is nothing the thought of her taking loads all over her and in her from other men is way worse.

At the end of the day they have a pussy to fuck

If they left / broke with them they'd have to go to the dating market which in 2019 is just reserved for gigachad

So its either having a low quality hole or being alone

I mean pussy is pussy (foids age too, but thats another subject)

If she has a nice ass and titties and her pussy feels nice, how does seeing her shit smudge in the toilet change her having a nice ass and titties and her pussy feels nice

I think you can only genuinely stay attracted to a 9+/10 person honestly

Any less will be difficult to stomach. Trust me, you wouldn’t give a shit if Margot Robbie was next to you in bed and farted several times. You’d asphyxiate yourself with her fart to get high off it LOL