Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I tell my strict Muslim parents that my Non Muslim boyfriend got me pregnant

lol at this. shes dating white cause indian males are unpopular

She's atheist for sure, she can't be Muslim and work as a barwhore and get fucked and pregnant from a non-Muslim without marriage. I hope her parents find out :lul::lul::lul:

She's atheist for sure, she can't be Muslim and work as a barwhore and get fucked and pregnant from a non-Muslim without marriage. I hope her parents find out :lul::lul::lul:
:feelzez:

Dis none of your business cresmboi :feelsjuice:
Yasuhara ema 18067

Her parents must be a cuck and whore for allowing her to do that.

I saw another foid who was indian got a white boyfriend (shocker...) and complained to her dad about indian guys and straight up said their skin is shit and their short

I saw another foid who was indian got a white boyfriend (shocker...) and complained to her dad about indian guys and straight up said their skin is shit and their short
:feelswhat:

I thought Islam was based. What tf is this shit :feelskek::feelskek:

...via long distance phone call from a different nation

Currently aiming in the stomach of the foid rn. Gunna kill the fetus so she can not reproduce without my commands. This is done with the super Mario bros Wii remotes