Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i stop smoking cigarettes?

You stop buying them.

You will get cancer.

any addiction is you running from the person you were MOLDED into.

You are a fake person taught in school to wage slave, betabuxx etc

that little voice inside you is who you are. What do you really want to do with your life, that little voice that keeps popping up every few months is who you are. Listen to it, embrace it, meditate on it and you will change your life.

I used champix. I haven’t smoked in 2 years.

Good luck dude. Depends on how long you've been smoking. I've slowly cut back to ultralights from heavy cigs. 20+ mg to 5 or so per day and the withdrawals are minor now but I need it to cope tbh. There's also nic patches, gum and wellbutrin. Wellbutrin will make you hate smoking so that's a surefire way if you're serious. It really comes down to dedication in the end though.

use nicotine pouches as a substitute

any addiction is you running from the person you were MOLDED into.

You are a fake person taught in school to wage slave, betabuxx etc

that little voice inside you is who you are. What do you really want to do with your life, that little voice that keeps popping up every few months is who you are. Listen to it, embrace it, meditate on it and you will change your life.
high iq af