Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How do i stop blackpill

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★

Screenshot 20240910 232110 Reddit

Jfl I can smell the soy through the screen. "Escaping" the blackpill isn't going to do shit, it's like escaping gravity or physics. You'll still be a sub5 human that will repulse whores. You will always be treated as an outcast no matter what type of "self improvement " you participate.

Just remember, the blackpill always comes to collect :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View attachment 1261528

Jfl I can smell the soy through the screen. "Escaping" the blackpill isn't going to do shit, it's like escaping gravity or physics. You'll still be a sub5 human that will repulse whores. You will always be treated as an outcast no matter what type of "self improvement " you participate.

Just remember, the blackpill always comes to collect :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Rope fuel

Just stop believing in nature theory

How is blackpilled eugenics lmao normiese are saying we're nazis now jfl

Soyddit moment

It's sad they don't understand
Theyll understand when theyre still treated like subhumans after completing Hamzas course and 5000 hours in the gym and 40000 showers

You can't go back once you take it [blackpill]. It's either going to be "cope or rope" for this dude from now on.

Theyll understand when theyre still treated like subhumans after completing Hamzas course and 5000 hours in the gym and 40000 showers
Hopefully they rope

You can't go back once you take it [blackpill]. It's either going to be "cope or rope" for this dude from now on.
Hopefully it's rope jfl

Can u post the reddit link

IT: Just stop being ugly bro, Everyone is chad

I guess women are participating in turbo eugenics via tinder. These redditards are blaming the wrong people :feelsclown:

if you wanted to become a bluepilled foid worshipper again, IT is the last place you should go

the foids there are so hideous that they will make you MORE misogynist

View attachment 1261528

Black pill is like a shadow, it is always with you, regardless of whether you want to notice it or not.

the blackpill never leaves you

what aspect of blackpill is this faggitor talking about
i think over the years i have low key mastered the art of burying my head in the sand theory and now barely anything bothers me .

It never fails to amuse me how these reddit retards still fail to understand that the Black Pill is an IMPOSITION and a STATE OF BEING, not a choice made by one's own volition.

I guess women are participating in turbo eugenics via tinder. These redditards are blaming the wrong people :feelsclown:
They're either gaslighting or just imbeciles (probably both)

if you wanted to become a bluepilled foid worshipper again, IT is the last place you should go

the foids there are so hideous that they will make you MORE misogynist
They're full of land whales and trannies, yhe lowest of the low

what aspect of blackpill is this faggitor talking about
i think over the years i have low key mastered the art of burying my head in the sand theory and now barely anything bothers me .
Probably just making shit up for attention
It never fails to amuse me how these reddit retards still fail to understand that the Black Pill is an IMPOSITION and a STATE OF BEING, not a choice made by one's own volition.
Like people would choose to suffer like this jfl

I'm not really sure. Does anyone here know the connection that they're making? If anything, wouldn't they be the ones engaging in eugenics?

I'm not really sure. Does anyone here know the connection that they're making? If anything, wouldn't they be the ones engaging in eugenics?
Because we obsess over genetics

Okay, that doesn't make the blackpill eugenics. That's just retarded.
I'm telling you that's their connection, they just want to see us as the bad guys. They're blinded by their unwarranted hatred

I'm telling you that's their connection, they just want to see us as the bad guys. They're blinded by their unwarranted hatred
IT is genuinely composed of idiots...

Blackpillers are Nazis and Nazis are bad, so blackpillers are bad? This is not a logical refutation of blackpill, it is just a fallacy that appeals to emotions. :feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Blackpillers are Nazis and Nazis are bad, so blackpillers are bad? This is not a logical refutation of blackpill, it is just a fallacy that appeals to emotions. :feelskek:
Probably too difficult for the to understand :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: