Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop being so docile/timid?

Inject test. It is the most noticeable effect for me.

How r u timid
I’m sometimes afraid of offending people and I even at times say somewhat self deprecating comments. I’m not religious but I value humble-ness too much.

start hating your father, it's likely his fault

I’m sometimes afraid of offending people and I even at times say somewhat self deprecating comments. I’m not religious but I value humble-ness too much.
Do u have a reason to be like that? I'm like that but I have to be because when I offend people I always get something back and anything good about me people are jealous about because I'm ugly

idk try taking some martial arts lessons or smth

Lowinhibmaxxing as a sub 5 male will just get you arrested these days tbh...

I used to be able to do it with moderate drinking, didn't help me to ascend either way since foids automatically reject undesireable males who approach them.

Game is only relevant if you have at least normie tier looks.

Well, self deprecating comments are a bad idea since they make it even easier for normshits to walk all over you, but trying not to offend them unless necessary is a good idea, think about it, if normans already treat truecels like shit when they aren't doing anything, imagine how easy it is to ruin your life by offending them.

How? Be Chad and get endless validation.

Google2

Ask that to the normies :feelsautistic:

I wish I knew, man. I have the same problem

You can't imo, you'll always revert to your docile factory setting self.

Become good-looking and start getting positive reinforcements instead of negative ones.