Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i stop being a Greycel?

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
I'm getting a lot of hate on here for being a greycel. Every time i post or comment there's always some retard that doesn't know how to spell grey makes fun of me being a greycel. It makes me not want to post, comment or even sign into the account. Is there a threshold i need to meet to stop being a greycel?

Get 500 posts

Ok grAy

Just go to the sewers and say stupid shit till you reach 500.

When I was a GrAYcel I was lucky because I can only remember one occasion in which I was hated for being a GrAYcel

I'm getting a lot of hate on here for being a greycel. Every time i post or comment there's always some retard that doesn't know how to spell grey makes fun of me being a greycel. It makes me not want to post, comment or even sign into the account. Is there a threshold i need to meet to stop being a greycel?
when youve been banned off 4 alts and are now just coming back to write trollposts tm

Have a good personality, take showers, open doors, and get a job like a responsible adult.

How to not be a GrAYcel:
  1. Keep postin
  2. Don't write stupid shit
  3. If it's @NoLooksNoLife doing it, don't worry. It's his thing.

I want a stacylite or Stacy white foid so alll my problems go away

Get used to it, GrAYfag. Greys always get hate, because 3/4 of the time they're blue pilled faggots who don't even know the basics, like AWALT, and end up posting dumb shit.

Get used to it, GrAYfag. Greys always get hate, because 3/4 of the time they're blue pilled faggots who don't even know the basics, like AWALT, and end up posting dumb shit.
I know what AWALT means and anything "basic" you wanna throw at me

just postmaxx in the sewers theory

Postmaxx in The Sewers to reach first 500 posts. But beware of this, it would be addictive. I made more than 3k posts there.

Once a GrAYcel always a graycel

just embrace it as a rite of passage

Stop worrying about what other fucks think and just post

This site discriminates against greycels :feelsUgh:

I

@NoLooksNoLife Is the only "NCO" of this forum that cucks me for being a Gray.
just get good

You graycels make me sick to my stomach

Post more

Behead a Chad.
- in Sims

No one ever called me out for being a greycel. Just don't be retarded.

Give my your sister's number and i'll make you any colour you want brother-in-law

Give my your sister's number and i'll make you any colour you want brother-in-law
Shrek
XD

Just be a truecel and eventually you'll stop being a greycel because there is no escape and time will do its due.