Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how do i stop balding?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i have started balding and now its very noticable. this has been happening for at least a couple of months. how do i stop this? and no, im not taking shit like finasteride. first off, it has nasty side effects, secondly my mum wont get anything like that for me.

Go see your doctor they'll probably recommend things to slow down loss, no stopping it really without surgery.

there's surgeries for balding in turkey for like 2000 usd

Just shave your head.

i have started balding and now its very noticable. this has been happening for at least a couple of months. how do i stop this? and no, im not taking shit like finasteride. first off, it has nasty side effects, secondly my mum wont get anything like that for me.

Hair transplant surgery - though your insurance probably won't cover it. If you have Blue Cross or Blue Shield or any other reputable provider, you may want to check the details of the policy because some will contribute substantially to the cost.

if you're not down to do fin theres nothing besides getting a hair piece/transplant

If you are an IQcel don't use finasteride. DHT improves your cognitive and mental abilities, so if you want to keep your hair then go on it but don't be mad when you can't pass calc 3

If you get to it early enough (NW2 and below), finasteride and dutasteride may work for you. Might want to sprinkle Minoxidil on for good measure.

However, anything between NW2 and NW4 will require hair transplants.

Beyond that and you're pretty much beyond saving aside from a hairpiece.

i have started balding and now its very noticable. this has been happening for at least a couple of months. how do i stop this? and no, im not taking shit like finasteride.

So basically you want to stop androgenic alopecia...without blocking DHT?

You could just get on minoxidil I suppose...but considering the fact that you're in your late teens and noticeably balding already...your alopecia is probably pretty aggressive, so minoxidil alone probably won't cut it.

And even if you get a hair transplant...without a DHT blocker, you'll continue to lose hair, and you only have so much donor hair available.

So what it comes down to is, if you want to keep your hair you're going to have to get on a DHT blocker (finasteride, dutasteride). There's no getting around that.

Hair transplant if you can afford it

For blocking DHT: Finasteride, Dutasteride, or Saw Palmetto.

So basically you want to stop androgenic alopecia...without blocking DHT?

You could just get on minoxidil I suppose...but considering the fact that you're in your late teens and noticeably balding already...your alopecia is probably pretty aggressive, so minoxidil alone probably won't cut it.

And even if you get a hair transplant...without a DHT blocker, you'll continue to lose hair, and you only have so much donor hair available.

So what it comes down to is, if you want to keep your hair you're going to have to get on a DHT blocker (finasteride, dutasteride). There's no getting around that.

i started taking 3 duta a day just to see if destroying all my DHT would have an effect on how often I jerk off,
and no, no noticeable difference

If you are an IQcel don't use finasteride. DHT improves your cognitive and mental abilities, so if you want to keep your hair then go on it but don't be mad when you can't pass calc 3
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I had very good success with growing my hair back.

I know everyone is different but I'll mention the method that worked for me anyway,

I basically decided early on that I would not take any drug as I'm scared of side effects.
& after a lot of reading online and trying out various things that didn't work I came accross a website that talks about using a pinching massage technique to increase scalp laxity in order to regrow hair (this seems to stop the inflammation that DHT causes), all the hair on the front of my head grew back thick within 4 months, been doing it 20mins x2 a day, I've still got patches on my temples that need work though.

DANNY RODDY YOUTUBE RAY PEAT BALDING IS NOT GENETICK

Hair transplant.