Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I statusmaxx?

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
Any chances for me to gain power in some way? I have an IQ of 117 and no morals, basically the perfect puppet. Keep in mind that I WILL NOT take the goy vaxx and wear the cuck muzzle.

Buy expensive shit and give the impression that you're worth something.

Buy expensive shit and give the impression that you're worth something.
nah, im talking becoming a corrupt politician or something
giving the impression of a betabuxxer is worse than not trying at all

im talking becoming a corrupt politician
You answered yourself. Become politician and later get chosen as the president and be the ultimate dictator.

You answered yourself. Become politician and later get chosen as the president and be the ultimate dictator.
but it's so hard. what should i campaign for? faggot rights? give israel more money? normalize butt play for toddlers?
how do i even get in this business??

Follow the guide in my signature and become a lawyer (the best profession for people with dark triad )

i think the only way to stattusmax is by developing good skills and sociallmaxxing to capitalize off them.
Follow the guide in my signature and become a lawyer (the best profession for people with dark triad )
huh

Idk, but i think Tiktok or IG can be helpful.

You need at least an 8/10 personality.

develope the next big social media , and sell your product once its famous

lern real estate , take a credit and go all in , if your certain you will know what your doing

become very sociophatic ( lern how to jestermax and how to get under peoples noses )

then once your swaggy " enough ( access to drugs , be the go to guy for cool shit ) try to find a sugar mommy

( woman love deprived cool guys ( ala guys who got it going " ) )

if nothing else works , just take a huge credit , live it the fuck out and then die

@whyjustwhy

become the regional manager of subway

Imagine having an IQ of 117 and asking on an Incel forum about how to statusmax :bigbrain:

Study pharma
Have access to drugs
Make meth in your basement

Imagine having an IQ of 117 and asking on an Incel forum about how to statusmax :bigbrain:
iq 117 is just a midwit. i only see when I am shown, but when it happens, i can become very good at it. as i said, i'm the perfect puppet, that's all
You need at least an 8/10 personality.
im sociopathic as fuck, that's a good enough personality.
IQ 117 = 87.1463 percentile = about 1 out of every 7 or 8 people are smarter than you. To rise up in any field (say politics, for instance) you have to beat out a lot of people. If 1 out of every 7 people are smarter than you than you have little chance of extreme success. Your only option is to work in an "industry" where the average IQ is low enough + there is something you can make up for IQ with. Options include drug dealing/other criminal activity and entertainment (modelling, singing, etc.) Of course you're ugly so that takes away modelling. So drug dealer it is.
fuck.

Last edited: