Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I start making money today

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I want to escape this shit life, don't give me faggot joke answers. Give me a real way out or I am just gonna kill myself this year as it's the end of the line

Do you have a minimum wage job or do you earn a decent amont of money each month? Try investing according to the FIRE (Financially independent retire early) strategy.

Since you're a curry i'm guessing you earn alot of money. Plenty of curries on this site does stemcelmaxxing.

Do you have a minimum wage job or do you earn a decent amont of money each month? Try investing according to the FIRE (Financially independent retire early) strategy.

Since you're a curry i'm guessing you earn alot of money. Plenty of curries on this site does stemcelmaxxing.
I make 300 pounds a month. Why would I ask this question if I made a lot of money, bro?

Got car? Do doordash. I've earned 240$ in like 10hrs

I make 300 pounds a month. Why would I ask this question if I made a lot of money, bro?
Because some people don't know how to manage money. I only make $1900 each month, but i still invest 20% of it every month. $1900 Is a very low pay where i live but i wouldn't call it minimum wage. If a foid found out i earn that little she would leave me. Foids expect you to earn $3500 like an electrician. I've never seen a single man electrician in my entire life, that's why foids are golddiggers and they always pick the men who earn alot.

Gamble on sports that's the only way of making it big.

I'm baned from driving for 3 years I tried with my dad before but it's shit money here it's like 8 or 9 pounds an hour after fuel

Because some people don't know how to manage money. I only make $1900 each month, but i still invest 20% of it every month. $1900 Is a very low pay where i live but i wouldn't call it minimum wage. If a foid found out i earn that little she would leave me. Foids expect you to earn $3500 like an electrician. I've never seen a single man electrician in my entire life, that's why foids are golddiggers and they always pick the men who earn alot.
I would invest money if I made money surplus but I don't have any money I always borrow from my dad and he is broke as well. Feels like I wasn't made for this society at all man. How can I be still broke after 10 years of obsessing over getting money

Not bad pay

I fucked up twice tho, was my first job and I forgot the soda on one of the orders and second one I dropped it off at the wrong place and was too high imbibed to call

I want to escape this shit life, don't give me faggot joke answers. Give me a real way out or I am just gonna kill myself this year as it's the end of the line
You can’t.