Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I rope at home without firearms?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
I don’t have any money no job nor friends it’s over man I’m not kidding please help me find methods?

Walk in a lion cage with a steak suit on

I don't want you to do this but if you really want to die go your medicine cabinet and swallow as many pills as possible.

Hmm, how could one possibly ROPE if they didn't have a gun to ROPE with?

Beats me.

Go er, build a bomb and suicde attack

run around with a copper pipe in a thunderstorm :bigbrain:

Wait, since you are doing this anyway ,what would you like to have done in your life ? Do a list and try to make it work before any thing.

Sodium Nitrite already took two users here already :cryfeels: might as well try that but you should really try exploring more copes

Both sodium nitrate and carbon monoxide are better ways to go and aren't that expensive

Sodium Nitrite already took two users here already :cryfeels: might as well try that but you should really try exploring more copes
I wish i could do this but the country I live in makes it very hard to import/ find dealers. If i lived in US i could just fly to Mexico lol.

Go full fucking ER if you're gonna kill yourself.