Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do I respond to "Thanks." via text?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Sent an old coworker who I had a big crush on a happy birthday "bitmoji" over snapchat.

She responded with "Thanks."

How do I continue the conversation

For those who don't know what a bitmoji is its a image with a character in your likeness....like this

tumblr_pc4u3yRkl91qhdjipo9_400.jpg

Don't even bother because you're probably gonna get left on read, clearly isn't interested

Tough question. Try asking her what she did for her birthday.

NT normalnigger shit

Don't respond at all and it will not be considered weird (?) Are you wanting to talk because she is your oneitis? just stop

Also

OP, are you like snapchat wagecuck?

Not only do you use snapshit, you use their bitmoji too?

Wtf

Sent an old coworker who I had a big crush on a happy birthday "bitmoji" over snapchat.

She responded with "Thanks."

How do I continue the conversation

For those who don't know what a bitmoji is its a image with a character in your likeness....like this

tumblr_pc4u3yRkl91qhdjipo9_400.jpg

Wouldnt bother. Usually a "thanks" is a nice way of saying thanks for the compliment but were done here. Unless you just go low inhib and actually try to continue, which will probably be met with a "not interested" tone the rest of the short conversation.

nothing. the female may as well have said "please don't speak to me ever again".

Don't even bother because you're probably gonna get left on read, clearly isn't interested
how is she clearly not interested? She said thanks.

If she wasn't interested she would have left me on read the first time right?
nothing. the female may as well have said "please don't speak to me ever again".
how can you tell?

how can you tell?
She said nothing more than thanks, that's why.
That was just a courtesy, pry more and you'll get nothing

how can you tell?

Joined Dec 2, 2017

Messages 5,933

And still hopelessly bluepilled.

It's so truly over for OP

Show her your penis!

She said nothing more than thanks, that's why
If I walked by you and said have a good day, you would say thanks, would that mean that I should fuck off?
Joined Dec 2, 2017

Messages 5,933

And still hopelessly bluepilled.

It's so truly over for OP
I'm almost 25. I don't want to waste my prime as a virgin. I don't care if its bluepilled. I've been blackpilled since 2015 and it has led to nothing.

Stop using snapchad
DO NOT use snapchad or normiegram as an incel

how can you tell?
you send a silly emoji and get a dead-serious "Thanks." as a response, and not even have the slightest piece of bone thrown at you so that you can have some sort of conversation, to boot. i cannot fathom how you could think that this is a sign of her being interested in a conversation with you. if she was, she would have given you something to work with. this is how conversations work. if you want to try, go on ahead, but i can promise that all you'll get will be half-assed replies, at best. you'll feel worse about yourself after it.

You're gonna get nothing I'm telling you, she didn't initiate a conversation with you
thats because it was her birthday though.....Who would initiate a conversation on their own birthday?

I'm almost 25. I don't want to waste my prime as a virgin. I don't care if its bluepilled. I've been blackpilled since 2015 and it has led to nothing.

First of all, you're almost 25 is not your prime. Your prime has passed you by about a decade ago.

Also, if you have been blackpilled, that's the end. "Led to nothing" is not a logical statement, because blackpill is the end, not a process. You don't keep looking for bluepilled shit like normalniggers.

you send a silly emoji and get a dead-serious "Thanks." as a response, and not even have the slightest piece of bone thrown at you so that you can have some sort of conversation, to boot. i cannot fathom how you could think that this is a sign of her being interested in a conversation with you. if she was, she would have given you something to work with. this is how conversations work. if you want to try, go on ahead, but i can promise that all you'll get will be half-assed replies, at best. you'll feel worse about yourself after it.
I'll take the risk.....got any advice on what I should say? I'm stonewalled.

thats because it was her birthday though.....Who would initiate a conversation on their own birthday?
the state of this cope, just try and if I'm wrong be happy, that's it

First of all, you're almost 25 is not your prime. Your prime has passed you by about a decade ago.

Also, if you have been blackpilled, that's the end. "Leading to nothing" is not a logical statement, because blackpill is the end, not a process. You don't keep looking for bluepilled shit like normalniggers.
Well ACHTUALLLY " ITS NOT A LOGICAL STATEMENT"

Fuck outta here dude

I just responded with your welcome.....lets see what happens. Hoping for a "how have you been?" at the minimum.

I've been uploading pictures of my new well paying job to facebook so surely that should have peeked her interest.

She doesn’t want to talk to you

1D05ADC9 E988 4226 A100 59FE1D537022

If I walked by you and said have a good day, you would say thanks, would that mean that I should fuck off?
Yes? You think everyone is genuine with their words? It's a courtesy, the cashier say have a good day to me, I say you too. Neither of us mean it, but it's better than just telling someone completely fuck off

@TheSecondComing hold me boyo, this thread is making me laugh out loud for real

@TheSecondComing hold me boyo, this thread is making me laugh out loud for real
this shit is insane, for real
Guys....Trust me, I've been there. I've been baptised in the blackpill. But it has done nothing but furthered my depression. Actually engaging with women at least gives me hope. The same hope that I had when I was back in middle school.

When I sent that snapchat I legit pushed the send button and threw my phone across the room like a 14 year old boy again. I feel alive.

Guys....Trust me, I've been there. I've been baptised in the blackpill. But it has done nothing but furthered my depression. Actually engaging with women at least gives me hope. The same hope that I had when I was back in middle school.

When I sent that snapchat I legit pushed the send button and threw my phone across the room like a 14 year old boy again. I feel alive.

fine. has she replied yet?

I hope you don't get the "message read" and no reply shit that foids pull, for your sake.

Just like your previous two oneituses who rejected your Facebook friend requests?

With what you've been saying, makes me think otherwise, but we need some lifefuel here and there, let's just hope you don't get left on read and then you have the urge to rope

fine. has she replied yet?
no she hasn't opened the snap yet. Its been about 10 minutes, which isn't too bad tbh....
With what you've been saying, makes me think otherwise, but we need some lifefuel here and there, let's just hope you don't get left on read and then you have the urge to rope
This thread brought me the closest I've ever been to roping.

My coworker is just a woman I want to pork. The girl in this thread was my legit oneitis throughout college

just lol

if you were chad it would’ve taken her 30 seconds (max) to respond
tbh, modern foids have their hand glued to their phones, maybe just maybe she's in the shower and this Chad will get a response

These are my favorite threads ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back