Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I quit lurking on incel websites?

I literally cannot survive a day without going on .IS

.IS is home, .IS is love, .IS is life

By joining the incel forums

It's difficult to stop browsing incel websites when you're an incel because incel websites are the ONLY places where users understand what you're going through.

You can read about relatable experiences from other incels.

You will not be gaslighted on incels forums like the normies love to do.

It's difficult to stop browsing incel websites when you're an incel because incel websites are the ONLY places where users understand what you're going through.

View: https://youtu.be/AOBQkHy8_p8

trvth nvke

real

See him tomorrow

Over for currycels

.IS is home, .IS is love, .IS is life

Absolutely true. Haven't i discovered indept perception of the blackpill, embracing my inceldom and lurking on .is since the end of 2020 at the age of 23, i'd stay the same low IQ monkey, kept living my life with delusions and never find the answers as to why i was threated poorly and could never fit in this cucked soyciety.

Last edited:
You don’t lol once you take one Blackpill there’s no going back :feelsaww:

Join here. Curries need each other

Embrace the Catman

This was over 3 years ago. He's probably either already joined or roped.

Average lurker on .is

2024 06 06 04 01 27 How do I quit lurking on incel websites    r bropill  Mozilla Firefox

oh my god :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

When you join here reply to this thread

Rewriting thinking patterns = funding your jewpill addiction
Just brainwash yourself theory. Regardless of mindset, reality will be reality lol.

Ignorance and delusion will just bring more suffering as one starts to do more retarded shit and falling victim to 100 different traps that will ruin your life. Essentially the blue pill. Jewpills make you ignorant and blind to your current situation and will sedate and pacify you to the point of not changing it.

The fact they give these shitty pills to people with real problems caused by their environment and by society it’s really fucking dystopian. It’s always the patient’s fault not anyone else’s for acting like shitty people towards them.

Jewpill cuckpills is like taking the bluepill and so is “CBT” and “Therapy”. What’s the point of brainwashing yourself to be a subservient cuck? It won’t make you any happier. Just an extreme cope.

Niggas say ignorance is bliss but nah, ignorance is suffering they’re just too retarded to see it. Intelligence makes you able to avoid 60-70% of bullshit scams and claptraps in life.

Mental health is a joke mental health is a meme, niggas will have life ruining problems and so they need life ending solutions and that’s rational there’s nothing “irrational” about wanting to kill yourself regardless of what mental health psychiatry therapy propaganda has brainwashed niggas into thinking

IMG 0223

MematicMeme

IMG 0173

IMG 0152

IMG 0147

Last edited:

Hit the nail right on the head.

Hit the nail right on the head.
Yes, but there are more pressing matters, such as you needing just 6 more posts to unlock the blue username color.

Image 2024 06 06 190753559

Image 2024 06 06 190809489

Gray is not ideal. Blue is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back