Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I postmaxx?

I

insulin

★★
Why does everyone here have like 10k posts or some shit, there’s even people here like @Arescel who joined less than 3 months ago and have 20k? How do I get my post count up

Go to the sewers and just start posting.
I assure you that we don't need another postmaxxing retard though.

first, you have to transition from male to female. then you can postmaxx

Why does everyone here have like 10k posts or some shit, there’s even people here like @Arescel who joined less than 3 months ago and have 20k? How do I get my post count up
Heard that some of the postmaxx fags used some software in order to gigapostmaxx

Starting to postmaxx before 500 posts is pretty rude imo, also upload an avi asap or you might get into trouble

@Dregster666 check out this cheeky rookie

Starting to postmaxx before 500 posts is pretty rude imo, also upload an avi asap or you might get into trouble

Cope there isn’t any rule saying that

The guy is literally asking us how to become a postmaxx trollfag :feelsaww:

@AlphaCentauri @Dregster666 He changed from non avi to having the .is banner and is posting just a dot now.

100% caged

wtf is a alt lmao
is that really your best attempt at hiding it? lmao anyone who has been on the internet knows what an alt is, stop playing stupid. whatever, won't be surprised to see you with a line over your name.

is that really your best attempt at hiding it? lmao anyone who has been on the internet knows what an alt is, stop playing stupid. whatever, won't be surprised to see you with a line over your name.
Attempt at hiding what? I just made an acc why the fuck do you think anyone who posts more than 10x is an alt. There won't be any lines across my name.

Over the course of two years, not two weeks.

Postmaxxing is for faggots, larps and fakecels.
Ah yeah true, don't have the motivation for it anyway but maybe if i'm ever bored i'll postmaxx a bit

@Lolimancer thots about this alt?

39234.jpg

Cope there isn’t any rule saying that

@AlphaCentauri @Dregster666 He changed from non avi to having the .is banner and is posting just a dot now.
View attachment 540099

100% caged
Looks like we got a natural born weasel on our hands :feelswhat:

It's sad that he had to throw away a potentially Based username :feelsugh:

I fucking hate genshin impact

I need one that I'm happy with :feelscry:
Nah man, if you couldnt find one that lasted for 3+ months, you'll never be happy with a single avii :feelsugh:

The avii I had before this one last for nearly 2 yrs until I switched to the Roo :society:

Because you are a postmaxxer:feelsjuice:
Definitely some failo points :ping:

postmaxxing is based, you guys just don't have enough ambition and perseverance to do it and get all jealous about it :feelswhat:
Cope :society:

Dotmaxx in The Sewers.

Seeing you without the Roo won’t be the same, you won’t be dreg:feelsrope:
Also what did you have:feelswhat:

That is a secret :society:
i get called a postmaxxer but those are obv false accusations, I’m just active and post more frequently, most of my posts isn’t 1 emoji spam or dots or replies:feelswhat:

man I wish I was a fakecel:feelsrope:
Sadly im a lonely little inkler