Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do I NEET in the UK

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
University is killing me.
I have to do a project designed for 6 people by myself because normies won't talk to me.
I am too autistic for this. Basically all of my modules are like this where I end up having to figure things out completely alone.
Despite being an ugly autistic incel I have to do 1000% the work of a normie fucker with 0% of the reward.
What the fuck is the point I have never had friends or relationship and even wageslaving I'm never gonna afford a house or have a family. I already have a PC where I can consume mindless goy cope and turn off my braincels it's the only thing that prevents me from killing myself. I'm fortunate enough to live in the UK with decent social welfare. UKcels, what was your path to becoming a self-sufficient NEET? I don't even have parents I can rely on so I can't live at their house, does UK benefits include rent assistance or what.
If I have to wageslave for this life I'd rather end myself.

Dont quit university Im only 18 and My life is already over cause I didnt finish HighSchool

Dont quit university Im only 18 and My life is already over cause I didnt finish HighSchool
Damn you didn't even finish highschool? Why though?

Welfare is pretty generous here yeah.

I'd persevere with at least some form of education or training though but I get why the situation you're in at uni sucks. That's bad that it's so dependent on working in groups because you're right it does disadvantage those who are struggling socially in some way.

get some sort of mental illness diagnosis

Become universally one with the suffering is what you say, I hear ya, I finished a year of college, Now im just NEETing, I thought i find friends and a GF there, At 19 i discovered incelTV and listen to his video, later i discover this forum but didnt sign up because i was worried about being assosiated with this, I hate being an ugly mothafucka.

Welfare is pretty generous here yeah.

I'd persevere with at least some form of education or training though but I get why the situation you're in at uni sucks. That's bad that it's so dependent on working in groups because you're right it does disadvantage those who are struggling socially in some way.
The fact that when im in a group of 3 and i try to talk, These 2 keeps talking and i feel like talking to a wall because they ignore me flat out and act like i dont exist.

I am clinically diagnosed with ASD, PTSD and Depression :fuk:
I wish there was a easy way out, Legalize Euthanazia, I do not want to live anymore, Many such cases and i have all of these things.

@THE TRUE DIGLET help him out.

UK is a shithole compared to Germany and Sweden so its probably harder to NEET.

Become Ukrainian or African

That's bad that it's so dependent on working in groups because you're right it does disadvantage those who are struggling socially in some way.
I fucked up (got bullied and couldn't take it anymore) at school so I have a shitty graduation and now I'm stuck at a factory line. If he can go to uni he 100% should

Don't quit the school, I can't get a job to fund copes and all jobs available for me are crap. Neetbux is only enough for necessities and in the UK the neetbux is even smaller than here.