Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I meet women if I have no friends and don't leave my house?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I don't leave my house and have no friends, i need to meet foids and find a girlfriend, but I don't know how
I'm willing to leave my house

chad already met them

just use dating apps bro, it's so easy

I mean, the options you have are the sure fail ones. Like go to bars/clubs, female hobbies. Any of those will fail, best bet is get friends from a common interest and start building there, when you reach a big enough circle of friends or a few circles you'll meet women for sure, they may or not like you, as you're incel it will be the same shit but without the consequences of cold approaching

I mean, the options you have are the sure fail ones. Like go to bars/clubs, female hobbies. Any of those will fail, best bet is get friends from a common interest and start building there, when you reach a big enough circle of friends or a few circles you'll meet women for sure, they may or not like you, as you're incel it will be the same shit but without the consequences of cold approaching
I'm too old to make friends, Im 24, everyone already has their friends

I'm too old to make friends, Im 24, everyone already has their friends
It's harder, but i think it's possible. Tho i haven't met with anyone outside of my HS friend group for years so.... Thing is as you grow older you have less time and thus you have to be more selective on the people you spend time with... It's shit but that's the way it is, im gonna try to make another friend group or fail miserably and see if it works. But you should try nontheless, you don't stand to lose much and being alone is really really shitty. Even if you meet them like 1 a month is plenty

Tho i've come to find that people like to be acquitances and nothing more at uni or hobbies whatever, they don't consider you a potential friend most of the time.

It's harder, but i think it's possible. Tho i haven't met with anyone outside of my HS friend group for years so.... Thing is as you grow older you have less time and thus you have to be more selective on the people you spend time with... It's shit but that's the way it is, im gonna try to make another friend group or fail miserably and see if it works. But you should try nontheless, you don't stand to lose much and being alone is really really shitty. Even if you meet them like 1 a month is plenty

Tho i've come to find that people like to be acquitances and nothing more at uni or hobbies whatever, they don't consider you a potential friend most of the time.
Im gonna try to find a friendless foid on the internet, when I start working i might make friends

this is the true problem after school for an incel, where to go is hard to decipher, you hope that by going to a random place outside could make you encounter a special foid, like fate, but is not possible, very unlikely; on the internet, is even harder, because you will on type to her and will be an cold way of knowing each other, since an encounter on real life works by chemistry between the two, even then meeting is hard and is unlikely to find the foid that you wanna meet in person because she most likely is not on the same place and region as you, finding the answer is the true task, cryptic

You can't, we are too far off the mark to even be normies (who are still struggling in 2022).

I don't leave my house and have no friends, i need to meet foids and find a girlfriend, but I don't know how
I'm willing to leave my house
Weedmax and clubmax with your neighbors. That's a hood trick mothefucker.

That's a good question I wonder the same. People always talk about mutual friends and whatnot, but I don't have any friends and don't intend to make friends either. So that's out of the question. My bet would be to try unconventional dating apps. I never managed to get laid on them, but it was sure a lot better than Tinder. Try to find a local website for people from your city or town, maybe some forum or whatever.

Just take a shower and go outside, bro.

hire a cleaning lady