Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I measure my height? Is there an app or something?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Everyone seems to know their exact height measurements. I'd appreciate if some one could give me a easy way to measure my height

It's called a tape measure.

Z3yvx_fo5oy.JPG

The classic app.

tape measure like they said but I'm sure most people on here know there heights from going to the doctor or just an educated guess.

"An app to measure your height" :lul: :lul: :lul:

have you never gone to get your passport renewed or been to the doctor or whatever? I’d think most people would have to get their height measured at some point in their adult life

It's called a tape measure.

Z3yvx_fo5oy.JPG

The classic app.

To be fair you also need a wall and something to put on your head to make a right angle and a pen to mark.

It's actually a bit of a pain to do alone.

Simple just stand with your back against the wall face forward back straight heals against the wall, take a marker and mark approx. the top of your head. Take a ruler and start counting how many inches or commie units you count if you don't have a measuring tape.

To be fair you also need a wall and something to put on your head to make a right angle and a pen to mark.
To be fair a manlet is a manlet.

>an app
Are you a zoomer?

Standing on the floor will not be accurate if the floor is not leveled and/or have foundation problem.

You need iphone 12 with Lidar (LDAR) scanner.

have you never gone to get your passport renewed or been to the doctor or whatever? I’d think most people would have to get their height measured at some point in their adult life

Came here to laugh at OP for not knowing about measuring tape, but then hesitated because what's with all this "passport renewal" stuff? I don't even have a passport.