Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I make them respect me?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I'm currently 31, going through a midlife- / existencial crisis and have the following problem:

Normies don't respect me.
They always make jokes on my behalf.
They think I'm a loser, even though I did everything to "fit in".
I'm financially stable, wear good clothes, take showers, try to be a decent human being and part of society, but I'm still getting disrespected by people.

WHY? (inb4 because you're ugly, but is that really it???)

I want people to think positively about me, to like me and to treat me with respect. I want them to not make jokes about me anymore.

BUT HOW?

HOW can I "show them" ???

I don't want to hurt anybody or go ER, I want to make them respect me, but how do I do that?

I already have a good job, I already have a nice car, I already have designer clothes, I already take showers and wear expensive fragrances.
WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TO NOT GET TREATED LIKE A LOSER ANYMORE ?????????????

This is a serious question. How. the. fuck. do you manage to not get treated like a loser anymore when you have everything in order which makes a civilized person?

Do I have to become a fighter jet pilot? A racecar driver? An astronaut? What the fuck is somebody supposed to do to not get treated like shit anymore???

Work on my personality? How???? I already am a very likeable and nice guy, I always try to treat people with respect ...

Man, I need to figure this out, but I can't find the answer ... I can't figure out what I have to do to not get disrespected anymore ...

maybe because you act nice toward them

This is not rocket science, just don't let them disrespect you. If you hear they make jokes or anything ask them for it head on, don't let things like that slip.

I already have a good job, I already have a nice car, I already have designer clothes, I already take showers and wear expensive fragrances.
WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TO NOT GET TREATED LIKE A LOSER ANYMORE ?????????????
Richfag humble bragging thread. :feelsUgh: @Incelius Savage

I'm currently 31, going through a midlife- / existencial crisis and have the following problem:

I'm financially stable, wear good clothes, take showers, try to be a decent human being and part of society, but I'm still getting disrespected by people.

I want people to think positively about me, to like me and to treat me with respect. I want them to not make jokes about me anymore.

BUT HOW?

I don't want to hurt anybody or go ER, I want to make them respect me, but how do I do that?

This is a serious question. How. the. fuck. do you manage to not get treated like a loser anymore when you have everything in order which makes a civilized person?

Do I have to become a fighter jet pilot? A racecar driver? An astronaut? What the fuck is somebody supposed to do to not get treated like shit anymore???

Work on my personality? How???? I already am a very likeable and nice guy, I always try to treat people with respect ...

Man, I need to figure this out, but I can't find the answer ... I can't figure out what I have to do to not get disrespected anymore ...
I have the exact same problems as you. And you call me low IQ for that. Looks like you're projecting. We're more alike than you think.

BUT HOW?

you actually mog me by having a car.

being stoic is one the most well known traditional masculine traits and giving a damn about beckies giving u disgusted looks at the bus or normies calling you names is just acting in a way opposite to that (emotional, impulsive, fragile, sensitive, etc). of course, you shouldn't let people physically walk all over you but if it's just mindless bickering or patronizing gestures/stares it'd be way more manly just to keep walking and not pay those losers any concern.
Stoicism is good in some situations, not in others, if someone made offensive jokes in front of me, I am not ignoring that, even if he is a fucking janitor.

normies often disrespect and joke about people who are superior to them
this happens much more in the science arena

many scientists are banned or stigmatized as crazy by the normie retard play pretend "scientists"

Train your neck especially and traps too

Neckku

If you have all of those material things and people still don't respect you it's your fault. You're probably just a pussy and people recognize the beta energy.
Anyway. I got a new thing I'm gonna try to boost my confidence and relationships this semester which is complete delusion. I'm just gonna act like and think I'm better than people and hope that gets me somewhere. Its my only option to stop myself from going er

being stoic is one the most well known traditional masculine traits and giving a damn about beckies giving u disgusted looks at the bus or normies calling you names is just acting in a way opposite to that (emotional, impulsive, fragile, sensitive, etc). of course, you shouldn't let people physically walk all over you but if it's just mindless bickering or patronizing gestures/stares it'd be way more manly just to keep walking and not pay those losers any concern.
Exactly this. Very few things bother someone who is secure in themselves. Not because they're invulnerable to it but because they know it's not worth getting angry over every little thing. We as incels have to learn to recognize our superiority and delusionmaxx. Just feel like everything is fine even though it isn't.

Also I would say, that if you have social anxiety then people have harder time respecting you. It is what it is. In my experience meditation made me much more grounded and calm

If you manage to get prettier girlfriends than your normie friends they will respect you.

maybe because you act nice toward them
This is not rocket science, just don't let them disrespect you. If you hear they make jokes or anything ask them for it head on, don't let things like that slip.

If you act like an asshole/toxic without having social proof first, they will just make you an outcast. Nobody will want to be around you anymore.
But yeah, maybe you're right, maybe I can stop them making jokes, but I don't think that this will change the fact that they still think I'm a loser for some reason, I think that this would only partially solve the problem.

who cares about what other people think about you? you're making money right? that's all u need from society.
Beta mentality
This whole "I don't care what people think about me"-Sigma male stuff is COPE times a thousand.
You only "dont care about what people think" because somewhere deep down you know that they hate you, look down on you and that you don't know how to change that, so you just accept it like a beta male and tell yourself that you don't care.
I can't live in denial like that, I KNOW there's something wrong when people disrespect me and see me as inferior, I just have to figure out what it is and fix it, but it seems to be more difficult than I thought.

Being stoic doesn't mean that you don't care. It just means that you don't punch a guy in the face when he disrespects you. You stay calm and take it in, but you don't "don't care". You will notice that something is fundamentally wrong with you for how you're perceived by your fellow people and you would want to fix that as a stoic.

Richfag humble bragging thread. :feelsUgh: @Incelius Savage
I'm not rich, I earn a standard wagie salary, but since I don't travel and never had a gf I can spend it on nice things instead ...

If you have all of those material things and people still don't respect you it's your fault. You're probably just a pussy and people recognize the beta energy.
Anyway. I got a new thing I'm gonna try to boost my confidence and relationships this semester which is complete delusion. I'm just gonna act like and think I'm better than people and hope that gets me somewhere. Its my only option to stop myself from going er
This might be true, but how am I a pussy? I don't recognize any pussy-patterns in my behavior or looks. I don't feel like a pussy. I wouldn't know what to change to not be a pussy anymore. Damn I hate this life.

We as incels have to learn to recognize our superiority and delusionmaxx. Just feel like everything is fine even though it isn't.
This doesn't sound very based. Isn't the blackpill about not being delusional?

Also I would say, that if you have social anxiety then people have harder time respecting you. It is what it is. In my experience meditation made me much more grounded and calm
Yes, probably true, but I don't have social anxiety. I'm not scared of social interaction. I mean I don't particularly enjoy it, but that shouldn't make me be treated like a clown, should it.

Go incognito, stack and make them ur serf.

Don’t waste monies on expensive stuff. Be the hidden hand.

View: https://youtu.be/9ulAK4L_S8M

How exactly does this work? I understand the icognito and stack part, but I don't know how to make them my serf ...

it's not gonna happen so don't let it bother you

If you act like an asshole/toxic without having social proof first, they will just make you an outcast. Nobody will want to be around you anymore.
Better to be an outcast than a victim of bullying.
But yeah, maybe you're right, maybe I can stop them making jokes, but I don't think that this will change the fact that they still think I'm a loser for some reason, I think that this would only partially solve the problem
Escucha papito, you're overthinking it too much, I am not saying to go and get fired from your work, get arrested or some shit, just leave it clear that you won't allow them to mock you publicly, what they think about you it's their problem. Out of sight out of mind.

they'll never respect you nor will they respect me. If your face isn't good and your height not intimidating. And you lack social proof. there is nothing yoh can do but wait for the next life..

Bragger thread? Anyways maybe it's your autistic behavior towards people because of the lack of experience you have with NPS's.

When you try too hard to fit in, normies identify this as a weakness.
You can be easily manipulated.

You do everything to fit in and therefore you're loser.

Fuck them. Life's too short for fitting in.

Move at your own pace in everything always keep them guessing

I can't figure out what I have to do to not get disrespected anymore ...
Its really simple. Next time someone makes fun of you, fuck their shit up. Smack them in their face. Kick their ass. And yell "what did you say to me bitch?!". This will solve the problem in your circle. If you're not fit enough to do it, get fit.

Good question sometimes I ask myself the same thing

I don’t know what you look like @nice_try so please bear with me as I go through various incel looks assumptions hoping that I hit on something’s to hopefully help you fit into society better… :feelshehe:

Alright so here goes: :feelsokman:

-If you are balding in any way shave that shit off or have someone do it for you ie preferably a barber.

-If you have a unibrow either trim it up to normal proportions or go to a hairstylist and have her do it for you. Don’t worry about shaming yourself in front of a paid Foid as she’s paid and believe it or not has probably heard this and strangely requests from other customers before as well she might even admire your attempts at better grooming, so just saying you may not have to worry about a shame aspect after all should this be a problem of yours.

-Scale back your upscale clothing a bit as perhaps part of the reason you get mocked is because you’re considered overdressed for the occasion.

-Learn about your state and local baseball and football teams especially and memorizing their win/loss stats as well wearing the team hats and shirts to work unless you have a specific harsh work dress code that prohibits this. Anyway there’s almost no better way to break the ice with normies and have them warm up to you and think you are a normal and cool guy or at least an alright or ok fellow than by LARPing as a fellow sport’s fan. I know this to be true personally as I’ve had plenty of normies come up to me asking where I got my cool sport’s related shirt of the moment or try to chat me up about how the team is doing etc, etc. So this may work for you as well. :feelsokman:

-Also you can add to this new common man look by wearing cool looking shirts that are themed on famous bands like Nirvana or Pink Floyd or NIN or what have you.

-If you wear glasses get contacts instead if you can tolerate them. If you can’t tolerate them have an optician help you select cool looking glasses that line up well with your face and suit your overall look well whenever it’s time for you to get new glasses at your next eye appointment or whatever. You could also consider getting heavily tinted prescription glasses along with the transitions coating that will further darken the lenses in sunlight effectively turning them into sunglasses which can hide your eyes, look cool and provide you a subtle air of mystery.

-If you stutter get a speech therapist and get rid of your stuttering.

-No therapy can’t cure your inceldom itself but if you have any other niggling mental illnesses like avoidant personality disorder, anxiety, ocd, depression etc, etc it can or may help with that thus in helping you attain normal mental functioning normies then may treat you more normally the closer you get to behaving like them.

-If by fragrances you mean cologne then you’re doing it right. If you mean perfume however you need to throw that faggot shit in the trash and get yourself a masculine manly smelling deodorant and cologne such as the Old Spice, Brute and or dude bro favorite brand Axe. :feelsokman: I myself personally use roll in ban deodorant with my favorite and preferred scent being the ban cotton variety but when I told this to the Wizchan collective back in their glorious pre homo pre transfag era save for one or two defenders they as a majority damn near tried to run me out of the site on a rail as a literal faggot or at least being highly suspect because ban or at least it’s cotton scented variety was from their perspective supposed to be for girls with I believe one user saying his sister used that “flavor” and another remarking “no wonder foids smell so good”. :feelskek:

-Facial hair: We tend to be low T as a community and look like ridiculous cucks when we try to grow this shit out so please if you have any of this just go ahead and shave that shit off. :feelsokman:

-Depending on the severity of the disrespect leveled your way the poster “Truebits” may have a point, however unless you’re willing to put in the time and the money to gym max and become stronger and learn MMA and Krav Maga while also improving your stamina via cardio you may as well not even bother trying to fight them or that single person but instead continue ignoring him/them or have devastating counter insults/jokes prepared but just remember if they want to escalate it to a fight you’re fucked unless you’ve already done the aforementioned. :feelsugh:

-Learn about your state and local baseball and football teams especially and memorizing their win/loss stats as well wearing the team hats and shirts to work unless you have a specific harsh work dress code that prohibits this. Anyway there’s almost no better way to break the ice with normies and have them warm up to you and think you are a normal and cool guy or at least an alright or ok fellow than by LARPing as a fellow sport’s fan. I know this to be true personally as I’ve had plenty of normies come up to me asking where I got my cool sport’s related shirt of the moment or try to chat me up about how the team is doing etc, etc. So this may work for you as well. :feelsokman:
This is fucking comical, because the last time I attended a gathering of normtards, football was exactly what they were talking about while I was sitting there in silence because I didn't knew a thing about it, asking myself how low IQ someone must be to care about those stupid sport events, even moreso if you don't even play said sport.
Yes, this is actually a good one.

-If you wear glasses get contacts instead if you can tolerate them. If you can’t tolerate them have an optician help you select cool looking glasses that line up well with your face and suit your overall look well whenever it’s time for you to get new glasses at your next eye appointment or whatever. You could also consider getting heavily tinted prescription glasses along with the transitions coating that will further darken the lenses in sunlight effectively turning them into sunglasses which can hide your eyes, look cool and provide you a subtle air of mystery.
Also very true. I know that you shouldn't wear glasses because it makes you look like a geek, but I somehow try to ignore that topic. I'm currently procrastinating getting my eyes lasered, it's kinda scary, but I really should fucking do it asap. In the meantime I should get contacts, you're absolutely right.

-No therapy can’t cure your inceldom itself but if you have any other niggling mental illnesses like avoidant personality disorder, anxiety, ocd, depression etc, etc it can or may help with that thus in helping you attain normal mental functioning normies then may treat you more normally the closer you get to behaving like them.
I think the problem is that when you don't have normie hobbies like traveling, eating fancy food in restaurants, watching sports etc. you can't really talk with them and that makes you seem awkward, even though you're mentally perfectly fine.
If I get asked "So Anon, what did you do on the weekend?" I can't just tell them "Oh well, I posted on the incel forums, made some anti-transgender memes, then I shot some pedestrians in GTA V, bla bla bla", so I have to say "Nothing" and they think I'm weird for doing nothing, when I actually did something, I just cannot tell them because they're normtards.

Wow, your post actually made me realize something, if you don't have normtard hobbies you can tell the normtards about, you're doomed to be an outcast, doesn't matter who you are or how you look ... interesting.

-Depending on the severity of the disrespect leveled your way the poster “Truebits” may have a point, however unless you’re willing to put in the time and the money to gym max and become stronger and learn MMA and Krav Maga while also improving your stamina via cardio you may as well not even bother trying to fight them or that single person but instead continue ignoring him/them or have devastating counter insults/jokes prepared but just remember if they want to escalate it to a fight you’re fucked unless you’ve already done the aforementioned. :feelsugh:
His advice only works if you're still in high school. It doesn't work in adult life.
In high school, yes, fuck their shit up, smack them in the face, you won't face charges because you're "just a kid" and the other guy won't sue you.
In adult life, you can't do that. You will get sued and made an outcast, it doesn't work like that.

Closing comment:

I'm impressed by your post. You had some interesting points which made me think and come to new conclusions. Also real good advice for readers who might be in a similar situation. I only wish the entire forum was more like your post and less like the shitposting spamfest it is.

Your post resonates with me deeply, and i'm still plagued by this question and surely will be until i reach your age. How are you disrespected? Like they're actually really mean about it? How often? Are you praised sometimes? Do they disrespect your other friends too?

Those are important questions, as with my usual group of friends i understand that i'm the lowest in the social hierarchy, And sometimes i get disrespected and there's nothing to do to be respected really, tried everything, From bantering back to ignore to whatever. Sometimes it's just banter other times it's just my friends being mean fucks.

They made memes with my face, shared a video of dancing me drunk. Made a song with my face in it, so on and so on.

How are you disrespected? Like they're actually really mean about it? How often? Are you praised sometimes? Do they disrespect your other friends too?
No, they aren't really mean about it, they're only as mean as they can be without being rude or offensive.
It's about making fun of me without making me leave the group, really.
They want to keep me as the guy who is lowest in the social hierarchy, the guy you can make fun of to seem cool, but don't harass him to much so he doesn't leave.

They made memes with my face, shared a video of dancing me drunk. Made a song with my face in it, so on and so on.
This feels awfully familiar.

No, they aren't really mean about it, they're only as mean as they can be without being rude or offensive.
It's about making fun of me without making me leave the group, really.
They want to keep me as the guy who is lowest in the social hierarchy, the guy you can make fun of to seem cool, but don't harass him to much so he doesn't leave.
It all comes down to our height really. I'm not alone in our group, we're kinda "big" so there's 2 other people short as me curiously enough. And they also don't fare it much better than me, if i had to say it. I fare it better than them, because they get absolutely destroyed. They treat them like dirt, and i'm just treated badly from time to time.

But that's the thing. What can you realistically do in this situation? You can either leave and be friendless or just mantain the status quo and take the beating. From what i've seen and tried, it dosn't matter who you talk to. Be it normies, nerds or just whatever kind of group you can possibly think. They all disrespect short people, and that's why living as a short man is a really painfull thing.

There's no winning from what i've seen. Changing how you speak and banter back can only take you so far, i think to where i'm at is the best one can realistically get. Which is being made fun of time to time and also being somewhat "appreciated". But from all the friends i had not one has really respected me, they all disrespectedme a couple of times.

It would be really good if we could find a solution to this shit.

I don’t know what you look like @nice_try so please bear with me as I go through various incel looks assumptions hoping that I hit on something’s to hopefully help you fit into society better… :feelshehe:

-If you are balding in any way shave that shit off or have someone do it for you ie preferably a barber.

-If you have a unibrow either trim it up to normal proportions or go to a hairstylist and have her do it for you. Don’t worry about shaming yourself in front of a paid Foid as she’s paid and believe it or not has probably heard this and strangely requests from other customers before as well she might even admire your attempts at better grooming, so just saying you may not have to worry about a shame aspect after all should this be a problem of yours.

-Scale back your upscale clothing a bit as perhaps part of the reason you get mocked is because you’re considered overdressed for the occasion.

-Also you can add to this new common man look by wearing cool looking shirts that are themed on famous bands like Nirvana or Pink Floyd or NIN or what have you.

-If by fragrances you mean cologne then you’re doing it right. If you mean perfume however you need to throw that faggot shit in the trash and get yourself a masculine manly smelling deodorant and cologne such as the Old Spice, Brute and or dude bro favorite brand Axe. :feelsokman: I myself personally use roll in ban deodorant with my favorite and preferred scent being the ban cotton variety but when I told this to the Wizchan collective back in their glorious pre homo pre transfag era save for one or two defenders they as a majority damn near tried to run me out of the site on a rail as a literal faggot or at least being highly suspect because ban or at least it’s cotton scented variety was from their perspective supposed to be for girls with I believe one user saying his sister used that “flavor” and another remarking “no wonder foids smell so good”. :feelskek:

-Facial hair: We tend to be low T as a community and look like ridiculous cucks when we try to grow this shit out so please if you have any of this just go ahead and shave that shit off. :feelsokman:

/\ all that, + Stoic +"book if five rings" samurai knowledge...

Which will lead to...

Good posture!

That's right!

Stand up straight!

All the samurai stuff is so you know how to win fights. If you know how to win fights. You won't ever have to. (It's a paradox)

when I told this to the Wizchan collective back in their glorious pre homo pre transfag era save for one or two defenders they as a majority damn near tried to run me out of the site on a rail as a literal faggot or at least being highly suspect because ban or at least it’s cotton scented variety was from their perspective supposed to be for girls with I believe one user saying his sister used that “flavor” and another remarking “no wonder foids smell so good”. :feelskek:
based

Incel gear solid : fat snake

Respect is earned through VIOLENCE ... those are the rules didn't make them.
Nobody will respect you until you show willigness to hurt or be hurted .
They will fuck with you if they know they can... what you gonna do ? NOTHING? oh yes lets bully him more because its fun and he is passive.

Usually what I do if normies are probing me I become ultra rude and vile.
I would straight forward insult their mother, children, relatives , god or whoever... also I would prepare myself to record whole thing in case of they want to start fight so I can fucked them double with police.

If someone is insulting you or making fun just return the compliment with more insults and don't care if they say "BRUH THATS OVER THE BOARD"
Who gives shit, don't let them guilt trip you with morality into what you are going to do. Just insult them back.
Tell that their mother is dirty stinky whore hooker giving blow jobs for $5 and Crack...
Don't start fight because they will use it against you and snitch on police like little bitches.

Remember Normal groids play dirty, they will provoke fight and then cry to police if something happens, they have no compassion how will it end up for you and you should not have compassion how to fuck them over.
Use every dirty trick in book and don't limit yourself by some moral rules.

Fuck them :feelsdevil:
Dog Speed

There is very little you can do except be very violent. But by being violent you will be feared, not necessary respected.
Btw, normies treat me like retarded loser.

Spontaniously beat the shit out of one of them

If you want other people to respect you, you need to respect yourself first.
Take care of your body, work out, become stronger. If someone disrespects you, there have to be consequences. You don't have to kill or beat up anybody, may you can stop having interactions and show you're offended...

This is not complex issue respect comes from fear if you are not feared you will never be respected

Do not misinterpret like you for respect

In my experience, the more rude I acted and the less fucks I gave, the better people treated me, including women. And this translated to feeling better in general.