Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I make the asexual girl I like fall in love with me?

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Temp. Banned
-
I don't know, she's so fucking nice. I like her and I somewhat love her. She knows very well how I feel about her.

Have only hanged out with her for a day during work.

Now for a couple of weeks I keep writing really dumb drunken messages to her, for some reason she keeps responding, usually pretty nice responses. We got into a small fight a couple of days ago when I wrote to her that I don't believe that she's asexual, she got pretty mad but the day after she forgave me.

Should I forget her? Should I try to become better looking and hope she likes me then? Should I keep just trying writing to her and hope she grows a connection with me?

Is it a win that she still wanna talk to me?

Forget her, she's only asexual for you and other sub5s

I don't know, she's so fucking nice. I like her and I somewhat love her. She knows very well how I feel about her.

Now for a couple of weeks I keep writing really dumb drunken messages to her, for some reason she keeps responding, usually pretty nice responses. We got into a small fight a couple of days ago when I wrote to her that I don't believe that she's asexual, she got pretty mad but the day after she forgave me.

Should I forget her? Should I try to become better looking and hope she likes me then? Should I keep just trying writing to her and hope she grows a connection with me?

Asexuality isn't real mang, it just a way for foids to fuck chad and leave subhumans in the dust. Asexuality == chad only

perhaps you're just an outlet for her, if you truly believe this is different than any other foid you met in life then why not keep writing or just do your full confession of feelings to get that over with? the response you receive will give you the indicator of their intentions with you.

imho those who act like this are just wanting people to chase them to the end of earth for their love. in theory, if there is no attraction, what stops them from liking you and giving it a chance? while at the same time, what stops them from liking you but also chad on friday nights.

I know from experience that female attention is intoxicating but you should look at the bigger picture, do you really want to be a beta cuck orbiter for this woman knowing you value her more than she values you? You're just an option to her and she can easily replace you with someone better, if she doesn't have one already. It's wholly one-sided.
Should I forget her?
For your own sake, you should.

Last edited:
She claimed the only bf she ever had was when she was 13, 10 years ago.
The bf in question
4cb99a28f69afb31bed058d50af2e4d2.jpg

gRey as shit post

you might as well keep talking, if you're interested in her

but if you keep sending weird drunk texts, then it might be harmful for you in the long run

your call tbh

So she's asexual but has dated somebody :feelskek:
if it was at 13, they might not have fucked so idk

don't think that foids can really be asexual, but she seems committed to the bit at least

If you enjoy texting with her, I see no downside to continuing to bond with her.
to quote the Merriam-Webster
The past tense of hang in almost all situations is hung. You hung a picture on the wall yesterday, or you hung out at the mall last week. Only use hanged when referring to someone being sentenced to death via hanging.

Heres an underrated method if you want to ascend:
Undefined   Imgur

All asexuals and lesbians are Chadsexuals

Even if you wanna still be friends with her: are you sure you will be ok when you will eventually find out she has a relationship with chad? I'm not even joking here. Sooner or later this delusion is gonna come.

If you are a sub 5 then you can't make her fall in love with you, ever. Forget about it. If you were a pretty boy chadlite she would be your girlfriend already

Kek at you for believing a girl that she is asexual

If she liked you she would've made a move long ago

At best she likes you as a friend and at worst she thinks youll be a good betabuxxer 10 years from now

I got a tip for you nigga. Put on a chad disguise then she will fuck you on the spot! Just make sure she doesn’t rip it off you.

Also this toilet might be a demon so if you get to the fucking stage then make sure you do not let her suck out your soul!

I don't believe that she's asexual
Believe all women, bro.

I believe her.

She is indeed asexual.

Asexual for you.

It just so happens she pursues sex, romance and procreation from Chad, but she is totally asexual for sub-Chad males. Believe her.

youre gonna have to bite the bullet on this one brocel asexual chicks are chad only i hate to break it to ya. best you can do is move on (hard as this sounds/is) and find something better to think abt really.