Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I make my parents not force me to have a wife and be married.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
I want to stay alone. These Africans are so fucking annoying.

Being born in Africa can be a fucking curse man, you'll get to deal with miserable irritating people.

State of .is 2024

@KillNiggers

STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFL :lul: @edgelordcel @KillNiggers @Da_Yunez @jeetcel @lonelysince2006 @Ecstasy @NiggerSlayer @niggerstonguemyanus @Fatbaldingcel @currycel102 @NigerianCel.

Fakecel detected

STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFL :lul: @edgelordcel @KillNiggers @Da_Yunez @jeetcel @lonelysince2006 @Ecstasy @NiggerSlayer @niggerstonguemyanus @Fatbaldingcel @currycel102 @NigerianCel.
jflll

I want to stay alone. These Africans are so fucking annoying.
Why do you want to stay alone? You're not a real incel, if you're not an involuntary celibate. Which country in Africa are you from? Are the whores that ugly? If you're trying to bleach your genes then, go for a Habesha woman.

MEMBERSHIP
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
  • Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed):
    • Banned on sight, no exceptions. This is a heterosexual male-only forum.
  • Non-incel (Not allowed):
    • Even if interested in blackpill philosophy, the community has voted not to allow non-incels.

Why do you want to stay alone? You're not a real incel, if you're not an involuntary celibate. Which country in Africa are you from? Are the whores that ugly? If you're trying to bleach your genes then, go for a Habesha woman.
They want to force me to marry, I want to stay on my own bro, I don't want any sort of contact with my parents. They control my life a lot.

They want to force me to marry, I want to stay on my own bro, I don't want any sort of contact with my parents. They control my life a lot.
Which is a good thing? Why would you want to be an Incel?

Probably arranged marriage in some nigger tribe of his. Mogs us to oblivion for having that.
That's what they want to do jfl, my parents are already telling what tribe I shouldn't marry.

They're expecting grandkids and all that stuff I don't want a situation where if I marry my parents will be bothering the life of my wife.

As I said earlier they're fucking irritating

Women are not attracted to me and I've given up on dating women

LMFAOAOAOAOAOAO.

@Chudpreet @La Grande Infamie @Vlarke JFL

I don't want to be involved in retarded family drama.

I should just take a break and calm my mind down. My parents are making me become paranoid.

Unless she’s deformed what reason do you have to not marry her. I’d be happy if my parents proposed I married from back home

>how do I not get married

Mods :feelswhat:

Are they going to do arrange marriage?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bro, are the women where you are from that damn ugly that even an incel like yourself wouldn’t fuck them? I’d fuck just about and woman that wasn’t ridiculously ugly.

@DarkStarDown JFL @ the state of .is :lul:

MODS

@PLA1092 @Fat Link @proudweeb @Dregster @SlayerSlayer

FAKECEL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO