Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do i make my gf interested in sex again?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
This cuck doesn't seem to realize what's happening.

She secretly gets fucked in a Tyrone gangbang

lol what a poor soul.

Bluepilled fucktard...if she´s not interested, than she doesn´t find you attractive at all

Dont be mean to him bros, he will learn with time :feelsrope:

“just helpppo”

This is probably just a typo, but man that made me cringe. A new one in the Reddit dictionary.

lmao the first comment it's natural bro don't worry :lul:

“She doesn’t like giving me oral”

She would rim Chad’s ass though. JFL this guy is getting cucked or will be cucked soon.

Lack of oral especially when he's doling out himself is one of the major signs of disrespect.

Women enjoy oral with a guy they are attracted to and want to please so much that they'll list ad the "most empowering act." But they absolutely despise it otherwise.

Hes geting cucked

Transform into Chad theory

Cuck your slut gf is riding chads

just invite chad and tyrone to your house

"since I give her oral every time?"

Who on earth would stoop low enough to lick a hole.

That's disgusting and degenerate.

This cuck doesn't seem to realize what's happening.

Bluepilled fucktard...if she´s not interested, than she doesn´t find you attractive at all
Source

Some many delusionals thinking this is just "normal behavior" and "women just have lower sex drive" jfl

This is just the beginning, buddy boyos :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Average reddit user right there.

JFL how can you be this blind? She's clearly fucking chads, and if she isn't she'll start soon or has at least thought about it. At least this cuck seems to be somewhat aware of the fact that this foid is losing interest and isn't deluding himself into thinking that she is still attracted to him. Foids get bored of sex with the same guy in the same way we'd get bored of eating the same food every day. It's too late for that relationship.

I love how the cucks can never imagine only his sex life has dropped off. If she ain't fucking you she's fucking someone else.

Why does Chad never post about his girl not enjoying blowjobs?