Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i make friends online?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
Anyone got any ideas? any mmo games that people socialize on maybe

Join some discord lol.
Friend online are easy AF.

online friends are a meme. if you cannot hang out and do things together and call them for help when your car breaks down why have friends

WoW, go on twitch and find smal streamers,

Play some games and add people

Join some discord lol.
Friend online are easy AF.

>says the guy who got fucked and fucked

Your opinion is worthless.

Anyway, OP unless you're insanely good at something, have a cool deep voice, say funny shit all the time and generally SOUND like a normie or Chad then you're shit out of luck. There's millions of people out there already, you're competing with all of them.

Anyway, OP unless you're insanely good at something, have a cool deep voice, say funny shit all the time and generally SOUND like a normie or Chad then you're shit out of luck. There's millions of people out there already, you're competing with all of them.
He should never play Normie games for this particular reason. Only socializing with other awkward people is an option

I cant even make friends online, i never know what to say and it just gets quiet.

He should never play Normie games for this particular reason. Only socializing with other awkward people is an option

How are you going to differentiate them from normans?

not true I’ve made online friends from just talking to people in chat not having to use voice mic in games before. There are others similar to us online looking for friends.

How are you going to differentiate them from normans?
1. Play games where the probability to meet Normies is lower ( Not shit like Fortnite)
2. Only text chat with them for a while to see what they think and how they act
3. Start voice chatting if you are certain that they are not Normies.

This will never work 100% but it works better than randomly trying to socialize on servers. The ironic thing is that this website would be a good thing for online friendships, because most of us can agree on many things. The only catch is that the userbase is awkward / shy as fuck. (Myself included)

not true I’ve made online friends from just talking to people in chat not having to use voice mic in games before. There are others similar to us online looking for friends.
I had a 13 year old russian NEET that I met online as a friend back then and I had some online contacts in osu!

However most of these relationships do not last long

I'm not even in any chats lmao. I'm not good at any games and I don't have any real interests. My main problem is that I run out of things to say and just sit there silently. I've never made any friends online.

1. Play games where the probability to meet Normies is lower ( Not shit like Fortnite)

This will never work 100% but it works better than randomly trying to socialize on servers. The ironic thing is that this website would be a good thing for online friendships, because most of us can agree on many things. The only catch is that the userbase is awkward / shy as fuck. (Myself included)

Normies use text chat as well. And a lot of them tend to be bluepilled beta memesters, which I cannot stand.

I had a 13 year old russian NEET that I met online as a friend back then and I had some online contacts in osu!

However most of these relationships do not last long
yeah, it depends on the game too tbh.

I was playing a small MMORPG and joined a guild I got invited to, made friends with some dude that was the same age. Quit a day later because it’s pay to win.

I'm not even in any chats lmao. I'm not good at any games and I don't have any real interests. My main problem is that I run out of things to say and just sit there silently. I've never made any friends online.

Normies use text chat as well. And a lot of them tend to be bluepilled beta memesters, which I cannot stand.
mmorpgs don’t usually require skill and most force interaction l

I added an incel on xbox but havent gamed with him yet.

It's weird, out of all the places in the world i thought this would be the place i made friends but like you said, im shy as fuck. Idk why.

mmorpgs don’t usually require skill and most force interaction l

I don't really have the patience to spend months on end to get comfortable with a mmorpg, they're just not my thing.

I added an incel on xbox but havent gamed with him yet.

It's weird, out of all the places in the world i thought this would be the place i made friends but like you said, im shy as fuck. Idk why.
Same here

I am afraid that people who interact with me regularily here would dislike me based on my way of talking / voice

However we are still some kind of Community where we can talk about our problems

Same here

I am afraid that people who interact with me regularily here would dislike me based on my way of talking / voice

However we are still some kind of Community where we can talk about our problems
Why? Are you a voicecel?

i would like to talk with some of the offtopic guys in voice chat tbh, hunter facade opsec nausea etc etc

I have no idea. People create impressions and sympathy through their voice sand your voice does not even have to be annoying to not do that

tfw no deep chad voice

i would like to talk with some of the offtopic guys in voice chat tbh, hunter facade opsec nausea etc etc
Same, it might be weird tho. And not opsec, he's cool but the FBI is probably onto him, i dont want to get involved.

I have no idea. People create impressions and sympathy through their voice sand your voice does not even have to be annoying to not do that
wat do u sound like

Thats true, my voice sounds kinda weird online.

I hate my voice no matter how different I talk whenever I listen to myself in sound recorder it sounds stupid as fk that’s why I never mic

Friends aren't worth it, even if the friend is female

I hate my voice no matter how different I talk whenever I listen to myself in sound recorder it sounds stupid as fk that’s why I never mic
Same, i sound really slow.

i made mine by being good at video games.

What makes you think that way? :(
Im aspie i guess;).

Some users like Maeror post in turkish but it translates pretty well into english, if he said he was from America i wouldnt have second guessed it. Sometimes people from other countries sound different.

Im aspie i guess;).

Some users like Maeror post in turkish but it translates pretty well into english, if he said he was from America i wouldnt have second guessed it. Sometimes people from other countries sound different.
I started learning English during my childhood. I have never been to the Anglosphere for longer periods of time, but I can immerse myself pretty well in the language due to the Internet. The accent that I have when I talk in English is pretty weird. It is a mix from shit that I have heard on the Internet.

I started learning English during my childhood. I have never been to the Anglosphere for longer periods of time, but I can immerse myself pretty well in the language due to the Internet. The accent that I have when I talk in English is pretty weird. It is a mix from shit that I have heard on the Internet.
Interesting, i've found i rather hard to lean new language's. What is your first language?

Interesting, i've found i rather hard to lean new language's. What is your first language?
The most important thing that you need to do in order to learn a new language is getting as much input as you possibly can while learning new words.

My native language is German which is relatively close to English.

The most important thing that you need to do in order to learn a new language is getting as much input as you possibly can while learning new words.

My native language is German which is relatively close to English.

I would like to learn German, i heard it's much easier than say Norwegian or Japanese which i wanted to learn in the past.

I would like to learn German, i heard it's much easier than say Norwegian or Japanese which i wanted to learn in the past.
Learning German is actually harder than Norwegian according to the FSI (https://www.atlasandboots.com/foreign-service-institute-language-difficulty/)
German has a much harder grammar system and this is why they classified it as a category 2 language.

I will learn Japanese as my third language once I am done with school. It will be pretty challenging

Damn it. Thats a bummer, i guess im gonna be English only for life, thats all you need in America anyways.
That is alright. Learning any foreign language besides English is just personal preference and not needed. English is the lingua franca of the world and everyone is expected to learn it.

That is alright. Learning any foreign language besides English is just personal preference and not needed. English is the lingua franca of the world and everyone is expected to learn it.
Has English been useful to you ?

Has English been useful to you ?
Definitely yes,

I can consume lots of different content on the internet that is not made by Germans and being proficient in English also gives me the opportunity to work abroad if I want that.

u dont as a subhuman

VIDEOGAMESI made "friends" with people on games i really liked / which in the last 10 years destiny and destiny 2 really caught my attention and i spilled hours into getting good and progressing in that game... / in that game teamwork is necessary so i joined parties and worked with people some people were cool others werent i became gamebuddies with them/ i also had a clan in those games.. / but i have zero since i sold my ps4 and ldar now..