Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do i make friends irl

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
i’ve been feeling pretty down lately and i think it’s because i have no friends. how do i make friends when i’m a jobless guy? i have a car

How old are you? If you're <22 go to uni. If >22, it's over.

probably try to see ugly dudes like you and talk to them. they can relate easier to your problems i think
If you're <25 go to uni. If >25, it's over.
fixed it for you

be attractive and you get invited too partys or be tall and be seen as a leader in school

i can’t go to uni cause my grades sucked in highschool and i didn’t take the sat
Grades don't matter after 18 and you can always retake the SAT. You don't have to get into a top college either, the lower ranking but still respectable ones are desperate for students right now so it's much easier to get in.

If you're really that low IQ you can always attend community college for a year then transfer to almost any uni.

You don't. They are gonna mog you and shit on you.

Don't do it it isn't worth it the they are going to cause you to feel like shit

Fake being a normie and if you can't do that then give up

- go out
- don't be autistic

Otherwise, it's over.

People (online acquaintances) keep telling me that I should join a book club, the only problem is that I think I would appear as too big-headed to mere literary enthusiasts.
the bigger the head the greater ur vocabulary is

Tell them youre incel

If you’re not popular when you were young, you will not have friends. At least not true friends in the same sense, because at some point you won’t have enough memories to look back to compared to long term friends so it will be superficial at best. It’s something I came to a realization eventually, I won’t have true friends in my life.