Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do I live with the fact that Chad who pumped and dumped me is happy while I'm miserable and traumatized?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16xh7tu/how_do_i_live_with_the_fact_that_a_man_who/

What he did wasn't SA, but it was as close as you can get to SA without crossing the line. He fucked with my head to get into my pants, then would ghost me for days at a time. I thought he was my friend - he comforted me after I went through a breakup, he also knew I had been raped before. But he decided to wait until I was drunk and made a move on me. It turned into a weird, bitter situationship that traumatized me. I accepted him treating me so badly because I guess, at the time, I was so lonely I would accept anything. I left the job that me and him worked at together, and he stayed. Everyone likes him there. I didn't tell many people about what happened. I don't know what to do, but it makes me sick that he is out there being happy, when I am traumatized by the really gross shit he said to me and made me do. I'm lonely, but he's the one who deserves to be alone. Does anyone have any advice?

He's a sorcerer who brainwashed her to spread her legs :feelshaha:

Women take accountability challenge
Melting melt 1

So funny im glad shes suffERing not that she doesnt have a simp army

More woman suffer, more happy we are incels

Foids can't suffer tho

Foids can't suffer tho
They do suffer when they hit the wall and have had a body count in the double digits. Tho foids having a high body count doesn't even matter because they can and do just lie about their body count

If you are a woman, and you are complaining about literally anything, you should kill yourself.

The entire world is there to make your life easier, somehow easier then it already is.

Take at least some accountability, Jesus...

He's a sorcerer who brainwashed her to spread her legs :feelshaha:
Anything to avoid responsibility for her CHOICE to sleep with Chad instead of getting with her looksmatch and existing the sexual market

Tho foids having a high body count doesn't even matter because they can and do just lie about their body count
Still there are men that will put a blindfold even if she was honest

she wont be sad for long. it doesnt take long for becky to find a new boyfriend.

«I got pumped and dumped by chad booohoo! » cry me a river bitch :feelshaha:Hopefully she will kill herself … fucking useless cumrag:feelskek:

Always the Same Spiel " with These Retards . Imagine Being a self Aware Chad ( blackpilled ) :feelskek: :feelsclown: