Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I learn to not simp?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
The thing is, I don't treat women and men differently, as I am kind and helpful to both, as long as they reciprocate. I naturally like to make conversation.

But I feel like being nice to women, even if they are "nice" back is simping, I am just another man having a talking to her to keep her occupied because she is bored.

So, while I dont treat women as special like a lot of normies do, I think I should learn to actively treat women worse than men.

You have to know that the only thing women would want from you is validation.She wont give you sex,so dont lose your time and stop all the communications with foids,because its fucking waste of time if shes not gonna give you sex.

You have to know that the only thing women would want from you is validation.She wont give you sex,so dont lose your time and stop all the communications with foids,because its fucking waste of time if shes not gonna give you sex.
I talk to men even though i dont want sex from men

You need more hateful experiences in order to have pure hatred for everyone for no reason.

You need more hateful experiences in order to have pure hatred for everyone for no reason.
Sometimes i genuinely need homework answers from females. Im not talking for fun

Take the blackpill

Just tell yourself that she is only pretending to be nice because she's scared of you and doesn't want to antagonize you.