Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I know where I sit on the attractiveness scale?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So I’m a 25 year old kissless handholdless virgin. I’ve spent most of my life without a cell phone and basically just go to school come home do homework reapeat.

I don’t have any physical facial deformities, I have a relatively intact hairline. No weird eyes or weird shaped facial features and a symmetrical face. I also have the negative canthal tilt.

But absolutely no success. I have a feeling I’m probably like a 4

So I’m a 25 year old kissless handholdless virgin. I’ve spent most of my life without a cell phone and basically just go to school come home do homework reapeat.

I don’t have any physical facial deformities, I have a relatively intact hairline. No weird eyes or weird shaped facial features and a symmetrical face. I also have the negative canthal tilt.

How women treat you is a good clue

you can DM your pics to me and ill let you know

The best to get how to know where u are in the attractiveness scale is to get a face rating from someone. The options u have is to go on the fitx podcast and get flamed, post ur pics here and get flamed or pay someone like ww or rehab for a face rating.

How women treat you is a good clue
This:yes::yes::yes:. Simply the way you are treated by others is a very good sign. If you are even asking yourself how unattractive you are, because you have no success with women, nobody asking you out or inviting you to parties and such, that by itself is a sign that you are at least a LTN, if not lower. Attractiveness goes hand in hand with popularity among your peers.

This:yes::yes::yes:. Simply the way you are treated by others is a very good sign. If you are even asking yourself how unattractive you are, because you have no success with women, nobody asking you out or inviting you to parties and such, that by itself is a sign that you are at least a LTN, if not lower. Attractiveness goes hand in hand with popularity among your peers.
I must be an actual 1 or 2 because I’ve never gotten invited to anything

Unironically ask women out for a date/beer. 2 or 3 times and you will know.

Unironically ask women out for a date/beer. 2 or 3 times and you will know.
Yeah but doesn’t everyone between 1 and 5 get the same response? A resounding NO. So how do I know if I’m a 1 or a 5?

Go to r/truerateme they are usually pretty good, they rate usually all the same too, i got rated '5' and '6'.

Btw little tip: Use a professional camera and not a selfi pic, especially not from an Android phone they make you look 10x worse.

Or send me a pic to rate if you want, tho it also mostly depends on women rating you, some women rate me as low as a 3 irl because i look unusually young for my age and have a severe acne (rated by women around my age), some even said that I have a 'serial killer' vibe.

I guess for a somewhat good rating you would need to ask about a 1000 women to rate you as most might still end up rating you different - watch a video by Weath Waffles, but i doubt most incels even have the nerve to try that, i mean i wouldnt.

Your perception does not matter. If women have never shown you positive attention or any attention for that matter you are ugly.

Women rate 80% of men below average... Meaning 80% of men are ugly, undateable. So if women aren't trying to have sex with you, then all you know is you're under an 8. You could be a 4, 5, 6, or 7 and it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.

Yeah but doesn’t everyone between 1 and 5 get the same response? A resounding NO. So how do I know if I’m a 1 or a 5?
you sound like 5

You could be a 4, 5, 6, or 7 and it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.
Brainrot comment. 7 chadlites easily get sex. 6 can do it too with much more effort.

What makes you say that?
idk, just your brief description. How the fuck am I supposed to know if I haven't seen your face.

You said you got hair, you have no facial deformities and your face looks normal, well that looks like 5 to me. If you do not excel in facial features you must be outgoing you can't be a shutin or have social anxiety or any other mental problems because that will automatically cross you out as you are not attractive enough to get away with having problems like that.

sub5-normie-chad
You can easily place yourself in one of these if you can understand how they are treated and are not delusional

If you want specifics go to looksmax.org and ask for a rating

Women rate 80% of men below average... Meaning 80% of men are ugly, undateable. So if women aren't trying to have sex with you, then all you know is you're under an 8. You could be a 4, 5, 6, or 7 and it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.
That is absolutely incorrect. Most normies get sex easily, only those who have no clue about how life works unironically believe in the sub 8 theory

dm me with pictures of your face so i can tell u wassup

1-3 = Disgusting terrible life.
4 = LowTierNormie. You might have friends but you are definitely at the bottom of the picking order and never get sway in anything
5 = normie. You have a good friend group, are not nervous or scared of talking to women and may even be sexually active if you have other factors like height money or status

idk, just your brief description. How the fuck am I supposed to know if I haven't seen your face.

You said you got hair, you have no facial deformities and your face looks normal, well that looks like 5 to me. If you do not excel in facial features you must be outgoing you can't be a shutin or have social anxiety or any other mental problems because that will automatically cross you out as you are not attractive enough to get away with having problems like that.
I’m def a shut in

1-3 = Disgusting terrible life.
4 = LowTierNormie. You might have friends but you are definitely at the bottom of the picking order and never get sway in anything
5 = normie. You have a good friend group, are not nervous or scared of talking to women and may even be sexually active if you have other factors like height money or status
Ah then I’m a 4

Ah then I’m a 4
JFL are you silly, having friends or any of that shit has nothing to do with your attractiveness, ignore that retarded scale.

That is absolutely incorrect. Most normies get sex easily, only those who have no clue about how life works unironically believe in the sub 8 theory
But you can't determine your own attractiveness by the lack of female attention. If you aren't having sex with females all you know is you're not a Chadlite. For men below 8 other factors make a huge difference - friends, NTness, money etc.

if you made your way to this forum and a khhv at 25, prob a 1

How women treat you, as said.

If you can't meet many women, then dating apps can provide an answer.

My general rule: On dating apps, take the rating of the kinds of women you're matching up with and is showing clear interest in you. Increase by 2, and that's roughly your rating. Thus, if you have a couple 3/10s that would actually like to meet you and seem to like you, then you're a 5. If no women show any interest, then you're sub-4.

How women treat you, as said.

If you can't meet many women, then dating apps can provide an answer.

My general rule: On dating apps, take the rating of the kinds of women you're matching up with and is showing clear interest in you. Increase by 2, and that's roughly your rating. Thus, if you have a couple 3/10s that would actually like to meet you and seem to like you, then you're a 5. If no women show any interest, then you're sub-4.
I have a few girls who chat with me on dating apps. Like one or two per month. But the convo lasts like a week and then they ghost me

But the convo lasts like a week and then they ghost me
Why do the convos last that long? Shouldn't you have arranged a date or hook up in that time? Sounds like they where interested but you never set anything up so they moved on. Either way mogs me

the only woman who i speak with regularly is my stand partner in orchestra, she is kind of forced to talk with me though, probably complains to her friends about sitting next to an ugly autist

Why do the convos last that long? Shouldn't you have arranged a date or hook up in that time? Sounds like they where interested but you never set anything up so they moved on. Either way mogs me
amazing avi brocel

I have a few girls who chat with me on dating apps. Like one or two per month. But the convo lasts like a week and then they ghost me
Another fucking retarded GrAY :feelsree::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back