Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I know if suicide is the only solution?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
If I no longer can find anything enjoyable anymore? If I keep getting problems? If I keep getting haunted by the past? Having done so many embarrassing shit that I keep having cringe attacks (while doing weird facial expressions and autistic movements) every minute? Being bullied so much that I chimp out every hour or so from being overwhelmed by so much bullying memories? Being unable to masturbate, play videogames, listen to music, watch videos, read books, and work on some art without it feeling like a chore because all of it is associated with painfully bad memories? Always keep making accidental mistakes due to severe mind wandering (due to trauma)? No longer trusting self due to being gaslit too much? Feeling like I have an embarrassment?

Last edited:
If I no longer can find anything enjoyable anymore? If I keep getting problems? If I keep getting haunted by the past? Having done so many embarrassing shit that I keep having cringe attacks (while doing weird facial expressions and autistic movements) every minute? Being bullied so much that I chimp out every hour or so from being overwhelmed by so much bullying memories? Being unable to masturbate, play videogames, listen to music, watch videos, read books, and work on some art without it feeling like a chore because all of it is associated with painfully bad memories? Always keep making accidental mistakes due to severe mind wandering (due to trauma)? No longer trusting self due to being gaslit too much? Feeling like I have an embarrassment?
If you kill yourself ritualisticly, you'll spend your afterlife as a pagan god.

You should get away as far as possible from any environment where you are bullied. And then try to find a job or go to college or NEET.

It's not the only solution, you can CHOose anothER way

suicide is what normie scum and toilets want u to do