Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i know if im an incel or a mentalcel?

P

Panda

Banned
-
respekt the serious tag

i dont trust tinder matches cause some people look good in pics but ugly in person.
so what is a real life testable way to determine if a guy is a mentalcel or and incel?

cause when i was younger i was incel no doubt but nowadays i am suspecting i am mentalcel but i have no idea. cus i havent talked to a female or tried to make friends in like 6/7 years so how would i even know.

Go on dates with your Tinder matches and try to escalate.

Go to bars and clubs, approach and see if women will approach or eye fuck you.

If you get tinder matches, you're already way ahead of a lot of incels here. --> Supporting evidence you're mentalcel
Just go to dates with those matches. If they visibly like you (eg. touch your arm, lean toward you, smile and laugh at everything you say) there's a good chance you're not an incel.

If this occurs for your first dates, yet you can't end up getting 2nd/3rd dates, then you're probably a mentalcel.

If women aproach you first

KyloRen said:
If you get tinder matches, you're already way ahead of a lot of incels here. --> Supporting evidence you're mentalcel
Just go to dates with those matches. If they visibly like you (eg. touch your arm, lean toward you, smile and laugh at everything you say) there's a good chance you're not an incel.

If this occurs for your first dates, yet you can't end up getting 2nd/3rd dates, then you're probably a mentalcel.

im too afraid to message any of them cause i dont want to get rejected in person id probably have a breakdown afterwards

Panda said:
... i havent talked to a female or tried to make friends in like 6/7 years so how would i even know.

... id probably have a breakdown afterwards [if i was rejected]

sounds a lot like mentalcel. Do you also have trouble finding friends in general or getting your life together? That would be further proof of mentalcel.

Panda said:
im too afraid to message any of them cause i dont want to get rejected in person id probably have a breakdown afterwards

That's a gamble you have to take.

If you have to ask, then, mentalcel for sure.

Now that I've given you the answer you didn't want, you will disagree and cope, further proving my point.

Lol at installing Tinder to get matches then wasting them by being too much of a fag to message them. Why install it then? For validation?

= mentalcel.

Everything points to this so far.