Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I grow my hair back?

Skoga

Skoga

LDARmaxxed Hikikomori
★★★★
I'm 23, been dealing with hair loss since 18. My hair on top is very thin and barely growing, while my hair on the sides and back are still doing fine.

Are there any meds for it? Am I lacking certain vitamines? Or is it all just genetics and I'm doomed anyways?

Hair transplant or finasteride, no other options (going bald only works if you have a warrior skull with good bone structure). :smonk:

it's all genetics

Hair transplant or finasteride, no other options (going bald only works if you have a warrior skull with good bone structure). :smonk:
Does Finasteride grow it back? Also I was thinking of dying my hair and eyebrows because I'm Ginger.
I also have a Beard, but it's much darker than the hair on my head

bullet in cranium , doesnt matter whose cranium

It’s over. Hop on Finasteride to prevent any further hair loss and minoxidil + dermaroll to stimulate new growth.

finasteride won’t really grow it back but will slow or stop it. it worked really well for me without sides.

but i still had to drop $20k in hair transplants to fix damage already done

You can find more information online, but to summarize what I know.

1. Eat enough, including enough fat in your diet
  2. Minoxidil + Finasteride + Luck, you might grow some hair back
  3. Stress less ( :feelsclown: advice, but it comes from people with an M.D. so whatever lol)
  4. Exercise may help (I'm not certain btw, it's my own conjecture)

Realistically the hair you have now will only get worse; with preventive measures you can keep what you currently have.

It's best to keep enough of your hair for a hair-transplant if you ever decide to get one.

Worst case scenario: Wear a toupee, it's better than being bald.

Last edited:
Try and get hair extensions if you can.

Sounds like me, GrAYmang