Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get women calling for the death of short men kicked off twitter?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I don't think it's against the rules if foids are doing it. You can report it, I guess.

Try to report it but I don't think they will care

Try to report it but I don't think they will care
All they said was,

"We understand that you may not want to see every Tweet, and we're sorry you saw something on Twitter that offended you"

All they said was,

"We understand that you may not want to see every Tweet, and we're sorry you saw something on Twitter that offended you"
So does this mean I can make a foid account and just say "nigger" every so often?
If they come at me I could give them that reply back.

you will get banned if you report them, literal soys run twitter

Start a Twitter trend on #EndingHeightism and get them cancelled

Send me the link. I will reply to them.

All women over 200 pounds are useless and need to die off in roblox

You can't do anything about it. It owned by fucking jews. You seriously think they'll ban M'lady for saying something offensive about subhumans like us?

Buy Twitter, I will give you an offer you cannot refuse

I would just report it but that’s all that could really be done. Maybe screenshot it and share it as well

Women can do no wrong, inklwer
Images

I would just report it but that’s all that could really be done. Maybe screenshot it and share it as well
All they said was,

Thoughts?
I know of some subs on reddit that are working on that that have had progress in getting radical feminist subs banned. If you want to know what those subs are I can PM you.

All they said was,

Not surprised. They wouldn’t actually do anything about those type of tweets. Best thing to do is to share it and show the whole world what she thinks as she is stupid enough to use her real name and picture