Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get the courage to jump off a cliff?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I have access to a 300 ft fall to the forest floor in an area where there are a bunch of jagged rocks in the ground. Been trying to jump from there for years but I just can’t find the courage to do it.

I eventually abandoned that plan for hanging but I don’t think I’d be able to actually do that unless I actually truly had nothing to lose even more than now and it was my only option. How do people ever get the courage to jump?

Get high, drunk or both probably

Bring alcohol drink loads and smoke loads and take some cocaine then you will be able to maybe

You're just going to cripple yourself.

nigga thats gonna be painful as fuck you wont even die immediately. out of all the ways thats one of the worst next to fire

Go to Canada where euthanasia is legal

The uncertainty will be hell. I advise you don’t do it. If you are going to do it, do it from a taller place like 500ft. And get rid of SI by Benzs, alcohol and stuff that lowers inhib and fear.

Don’t. There’s a chance you could survive the fall and then your life will be exponentially worse afterwards

Don't kill yourself. As a last resort just join the army so you can make friends. Workout and get fit if you have to.

Don't let the foids win. We are counting on you

mcnutt got drunk before he killed himself and did it with no hesitation so alchohol is probably the answer

I have access to a 300 ft fall to the forest floor in an area where there are a bunch of jagged rocks in the ground. Been trying to jump from there for years but I just can’t find the courage to do it.

I eventually abandoned that plan for hanging but I don’t think I’d be able to actually do that unless I actually truly had nothing to lose even more than now and it was my only option. How do people ever get the courage to jump?
Don't, if you really want to go out then for a whole week start doing shit without thinking about consequences.
if you're already thinking about suicide, then go buy a gun and rob a bank or someone, why care about consequences, then waste all that money on whores, then kidnap one, turn her into your slave for a few days, buy drugs, rob a car, ER some normies and finally end it in an epic shootout.
Or just join the army.
Suicide is 100% cuck behavior.

it's just a step u can do it good luck