Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get rid of this shitty pale Irish skin

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Differin gel helps but not nearly enough. Need more. Planning on drinking carrot juice. Might go to a tanning booth fuck it I don't care if it makes me a faggot. Looks are more important than everything. Any other suggestions?

this shitty pale irish skin can make you slay ethnic foids and help you secure an LTR with a white foid atleast

I wish i could replace my whole skin with a decent one.

this shitty pale irish skin can make you slay ethnic foids and help you secure an LTR with a white foid atleast
What about British femoids? Do they like Irish American faggots?

Females get wet when they see skin the color of semen.

Just looked it up def buying that motherfuckin shit thanks for the lookout bro made my motherfuckin day
Thats alright, hope you ascend. Im looking for my eye, nose and ears surgery soon. Maybe we will be together at the top some day.

Thats alright, hope you ascend. Im looking for my eye, nose and ears surgery soon. Maybe we will be together at the top some day.
Amen bro. Good luck. Had rhinoplasty last summer. On my way to ascension hopefully

You immediately mog just about every ethnic because of your skin. Jfl at complaining about this, you are low IQ

Tanning is for degenerates. Don't succumb to the (((mulatto futurism.)))

there's nothing wrong with pale skin

Be a proud jar of mayo

188579460 13135319 400x400