Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get rid of my subhuman fat ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Im 150 pounds 5'4 and all the fat went to my face and ass!!!! Literally the most subhuman fat distribution. Potbellycels with flat asses get more respect than me!! My ass is so fat!!!!! PLS RECOMMEND ME SOME EXCERCISE TO SLIM IT DOWN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

proof that its not a larp:
View: https://imgur.com/a/uM3tKyM

Im 150 pounds 5'4 and all the fat went to my face and ass!!!! Literally the most subhuman fat distribution. Potbellycels with flat asses get more respect than me!! My ass is so fat!!!!! PLS RECOMMEND ME SOME EXCERCISE TO SLIM IT DOWN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

proof that its not a larp:
View: https://imgur.com/a/uM3tKyM

This is what not excercising, gorgemaxxing and studymaxxing for 6 years does to me :fuk:

Don't pretend like you aren't going to sit down on a chair for most of the day anyway. So why care?
Im not a neet, i go out almost daily and people always stare at my ass :feelsrope:

i heard foids like fat asses on guys but obviously only on chads. some might get insecure tho lmao

wtf have i just seen :dafuckfeels:

There are no special exercises to lose ass fat. You get a better diet and go to the gym.

@Broly moment :lul:

I have a beer (Red Bull) belly + fat ass. I look like a penguin.

Ass-fish thirsty faggot simps for money then reveal you're a man and thank them for their donation.

Better the simps funding incels than foids.

Broly

You don't know if it's truly ovER until you lose weight, before you declare it ovER always lose weight first.

Also, you'd make gorgeous daughters.

You can do excercise for your fat ass, because workout turns fat into muscles.
Therefore you can get a stronger ass than others can.
Maybe you can ascend by having a guines world record by cracking coconuts open with your ass cheeks:feelskek: