Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get closer to a girl without coming off as a creep?

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
I am getting desperate and I'm trying to shoot my shot with a girl from my college: an average broad that somehow doesn't get attention from guys, which is a good opportunity for someone like me as she probably doesn't have astronomical standards and given how we're on good terms, why not try once more? Alas I am still a fucking below average social retard and so will probably fuck up any chance I get, I can't even talk without sounding like a massive autist, any ideas on how to get closer to her brocels?

You can't do that as an ugly guy

Either she finds you attractive or she doesn't. If a woman finds you unattractive, you're a creep instantly. Doesn't matter if you don't even look at her or acknowledge her in any way, women get "the creeps" when an ugly man enters their vicinity. So find a woman who doesn't find you completely abhorrent and go from there

I think talking to a woman who doesn't show you any signs that she's interested in you is a waste of time though. Most likely outcome? You'll get rejected either way.

I would just commit rapes ( in video game )

You asked the wrong forum.

I would just commit rapes ( in video game )
:feelskek:
Either she finds you attractive or she doesn't. If a woman finds you unattractive, you're a creep instantly. Doesn't matter if you don't even look at her or acknowledge her in any way, women get "the creeps" when an ugly man enters their vicinity. So find a woman who doesn't find you completely abhorrent and go from there
Yeah I already know that, I've experienced it firsthand with some sluts, at least I don't think this one finds me completely repulsive/ creepy as of yet but I have no idea how to "go from there", I am not NT which makes things even harder.
You asked the wrong forum.
Just because nobody here gets bitches doesn't mean some wouldn't have good things to say, better than some bluepilled reddit advice I'd end up regretting later.

Kinda asking the wrong site for advice tbh. Just try it. There is no way to hide your social awkwardness. Just try and either win or fail.

I was called weird to my face before, so you can't be as bad as me

>that doesn't get attention from guys
I have news for you brocel.
Talk to her, shoot your shot, if she rejects you then move on

Improve your looks.

I am getting desperate and I'm trying to shoot my shot with a girl from my college: an average broad that somehow doesn't get attention from guys, which is a good opportunity for someone like me as she probably doesn't have astronomical standards and given how we're on good terms, why not try once more? Alas I am still a fucking below average social retard and so will probably fuck up any chance I get, I can't even talk without sounding like a massive autist, any ideas on how to get closer to her brocels?
fuck off

Don’t bother. You might end up getting a restraining orser

That's the neat part. You don't :feelsthink:

Kinda asking the wrong site for advice tbh. Just try it. There is no way to hide your social awkwardness. Just try and either win or fail.

I was called weird to my face before, so you can't be as bad as me
There’s no way to know. If you fall very hard socially you can come off as more than weird to people

Be good-looking (6/10+). Problem solved.

You can do all the things in the world ,have the best personality,tell the best jokes .If she doesn't like you in the first seconds it's OVER.Or I should better say ,at least tolerate you.

Be natural,if she likes you it's good if not it was not meant to be .

Good luck Chad.

Last edited:
You can do all the things in the world ,have the best personality,tell the best jokes .If she doesn't like you in the first seconds it's OVER.Or I should better say ,at least tolerate you.

Be natural,if she likes you it's good if not it was not meant to be .

Good luck Chad.
Realistically I'm gonna get rejected but I'd be lying if I said I got completely used to it even after so many times, I'll just try to interact with her more and act based on her reactions, I don't want to go through another hard rejection.

You have to make your move quickly but don't seem like a beg. Get her number, extend the conversation for a couple of days while asking her deeper and deeper questions. When you think she is comfortable ask her if she wants to do video call or FaceTime. Then after a week ask her if she's free, then suggest to her if she is down to chill somewhere (movies, rollerskating) etc. Now if she takes longer than an hour to respond, its over. if you respond too quickly, its over. If she keeps saying she's busy even when it makes no sense, its over. Good-luck

You have to make your move quickly but don't seem like a beg. Get her number, extend the conversation for a couple of days while asking her deeper and deeper questions. When you think she is comfortable ask her if she wants to do video call or FaceTime. Then after a week ask her if she's free, then suggest to her if she is down to chill somewhere (movies, rollerskating) etc. Now if she takes longer than an hour to respond, its over. if you respond too quickly, its over. If she keeps saying she's busy even when it makes no sense, its over. Good-luck