Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do I get an online job without work experience?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
I don't have any work experience, and the only skills I have are computer skills like typing and knowledge of the internet and operating systems. Also I am socially retarded so it's extremely hard for me to find a real job, so I want to find a way to make money online. Is it really possible to make money from home by doing shit like data entry and virtual assistance? if so, would it also be possible to become a remote data entry operator without previous work experience?

@Zer0/∞ told me just lie

I want one too buddyboyo

Images 19 12

don't they do background checks?
idk. he just told me that
Anyone can get a remote Data Entry job and you need zero qualifications, even @RREEEEEEEEE has a data entry job and he's was a 27 year old college dropout NEET until recently.

Sure it won't pay a lot, but why should it? You won't be needing a lot of money to live as an incel with zero social responsibilites and relationships.
do you have a remote data entry job?
you can go on r/NEET if you don't believe me, plenty of guys with zero experience doing remote Data Entry jobs just by faking their resumes

bro quit this job Bullshit just sleep on the bed the government give and relax man

cause damn I'm tired as fuck gonna go to sleep now

Lie and just say you had some other remote job before.

Everything is incredibly hard for a truecel like myself. The most basic things like getting a job and interacting with others requires so much effort. But at the same time where is that energy supposed to come from when you're never getting positive experiences?
I was imagining what the average normie would do if he woke up one day with my face and my knowledge about the world. He would just lie in bed incapable of moving like being constantly burned alive. Then at some point he would be turned into a mental ward where he would rot for the rest of his life like a zombie on very high doses of feel good pills that completely destroy his brain and his ability to feel any emotion. He would never become useful for society, he would just be a hollow shell of a human that exists in the same way a plant does.

@Zer0/∞ told me just lie
This is sadly the way to go about it, these days. Fewer and fewer people are giving a shit about you can actually do. They mostly care about how good your resume looks on paper and how well you interview.

There's also the fact that many of these jobs have bullshit requirements that are fluff padding for HR hiring managers to get overqualified people to underpay them, and also to save money training them where necessary. You'll see entry level jobs with low pay asking for multiple years experience. Nigger, literally how? The type of person you're advertising to will simply laugh and ignore your job ad.

Last edited: