Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do I get a girlfriend?

TotallyHere

TotallyHere

Banned
-
50% being a fag
i am 20 years old and 5'6 and i look pretty alright but i know 0 women and i have no idea how to meet new ones in real life :( they all seem to be weirded out when i approach them at the gym for some reason i dont know what im doing wrong im a cool funny guy and my body looks athletic and i have a 6pack there must be a way to get into a friend group of women right? some help please

:lul::lul::lul:
gray first post moment

Last edited:
Just be confident.

That works for me

i am 20 years old and 5'6 and i look pretty alright but i know 0 women and i have no idea how to meet new ones in real life :( they all seem to be weirded out when i approach them at the gym for some reason i dont know what im doing wrong im a cool funny guy and my body looks athletic and i have a 6pack there must be a way to get into a friend group of women right? some help please
Sounds like a troll post

You seem way too clueless to be on here unless you are LARPing

just drink more showers bro

Just talk to women, it works for me t. Chad

I suspect this is a troll

@SlayerSlayer

Take a weeklong cold shower

risitas asile camisole fou malade zinzin boucle tare hp giussepe lekhey brise

This is THE place to ask this

Just take 16 pill of paracetamol it will give u hunter eyes fucking normie

Just have a great personality & be confident. Works for me since I fucked your mom last night.

Asking how to get a gf on an incel forum ... big brain time

i thought there must've been some people who got some wins on how to get out of being an incel i have no idea
Get surgery nigga, the only way. Unless you have autism like me, then it is over for you anyway

i thought there must've been some people who got some wins on how to get out of being an incel i have no idea
why do you even want a girlfriend

girls are bad

wanting a girlfriend makes you a simp, GrAY

Millions of females are waiting for you
dating sites are shit i already tried bumble for 2 weeks and i also bought premium and guess what, one match and that match still didn't reply to my messages and then i gave up on dating sites im not going to try it again even if 1000 people recommend it to me

why are you asking on an incel forum lol

im working out but i won't do steroids they will damage my intelligence and i value it since it's the thing that i love to mog women at
you have no intelligence so don't worry about that, GrAY

i am and nothing changed lol, what's your approach exactly ?
do not be pathetic and ask a foid for sex

be confident and grab her and fuck her her without asking

that is modern approach strat