Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How do I get a cute curry gf like this?

Arranged marriage, you know, what pooniggers have been doing for millenia.
Arranged marriages are a human universal. Everyone did them to some extent until the past few centuries.

Really?

Can any other currycels confirm or add onto this?

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @JayGoptri @Chudpreet @Zer0/∞

Still counts ofc.
Just read @rope infinity ♾️ 's sentence, it's not even internally consistent. Him knowing about how most arranged marriages might work is even more unlikely. For the most part, arranged marriages are not sexless.

Last edited:
Just read @rope infinity ♾️ 's sentence, it's not even internally consistent. Him knowing about how most arranged marriages might work is even more unlikely. For the most part, arranged marriages are not sexless.
I mean, I did figure that they probably had sex much less on average compared to non-arranged marriages, but I can't imagine they are completely sexless: I imagined it would be more similar to that of pure betabuxx relationships, in which the guy gets low-effort "cheap" quality sex on the occasion.

Q: How do I get a cute curry gf like this?
A:
bugs-bunny-strong.gif

bugs-bunny-looney-tunes.gif

bugsbunny-king.gif

I mean, I did figure that they probably had sex much less on average compared to non-arranged marriages, but I can't imagine they are completely sexless: I imagined it would be more similar to that of pure betabuxx relationships, in which the guy gets low-effort "cheap" quality sex on the occasion.
Don't be so sure. Many arranged marriage couples probably fuck like rabits. In fact I can confirm that there are many happy arrange marriage couples right in my apartment society itself. Especially if the match is a sexually desirable one or an prefered one which does happen a lot in India. Also "arranged" is really just a way to say it fits with the family caste and work ethic, and sometimes if all that works together well it can be the perfect "cultural aphrodisiac" so to speak.

Don't be so sure. Many arranged marriage couples probably fuck like rabits.
I never said this wasn't a possibility, just that I don't imagine many of them do.
In fact I can confirm that there are many happy arrange marriage couples
I think I saw someone here, I believe it was @Mortis who posted some study showing that arranged marriage couples actually are more happier.
right in my apartment society itself. Especially if the match is a sexually desirable one or an prefered one which does happen a lot in India.
I did imagine families would take these factors into consideration, but it simply is just a political move in a sense for them.
Also "arranged" is really just a way to say it fits with the family caste and work ethic, and sometimes if all that works together well it can be the perfect "cultural aphrodisiac" so to speak.
I see.

I never said this wasn't a possibility, just that I don't imagine many of them do.
Sexual attraction for many people with a working culture is based off their community propping them up and not looks or an 'exact match' etc. So it happens. It's just us who can't imagine being attracted to non-attractive people.
I think I saw someone here, I believe it was @Mortis who posted some study showing that arranged marriage couples actually are more happier.
Yep. Makes sense. I have seen little short Gujarati people popping out 3-4 kids, and you have to remember, to impregnate successfully once, a couple may need to have sex some 10-15 times in a cycle. So they have a lot of happy sex.
I did imagine families would take these factors into consideration, but it simply is just a political move in a sense for them.
Yes but again, when the "political move" suites everyone involved, it acts as a natural sex booster. The whole arrangment itself helps the man to feel like more of an alpha-type or confident male, and the foid likes it. They fuck. The whole Chad/Stacy sexual desires we know of in Western culture is only one type of attraction method.
Yyep.

By being Peter North.

She looks pretty ugly, even caked in fakeup.

If she was a virgin I would wife her up in a heartbeat.

She cute. Idk :feelsbadman:

I'm entitled to a gf that looks like that

Don't be so sure. Many arranged marriage couples probably fuck like rabits. In fact I can confirm that there are many happy arrange marriage couples right in my apartment society itself. Especially if the match is a sexually desirable one or an prefered one which does happen a lot in India. Also "arranged" is really just a way to say it fits with the family caste and work ethic, and sometimes if all that works together well it can be the perfect "cultural aphrodisiac" so to speak.
Why can’t you get an arrange marriage bro?, I don’t have any connections to curryland, so it’s over but if you had, why don’t you?. I would probably think you have some issues apart from it.

Last edited:
Why can’t you get an arrange marriage bro?, I don’t have any connections to curryland, so it’s over but if you had, why don’t you?.
I would probably think you have some issues apart from it.
Oh definitely. Some issues. Not for me at my age & comfortability (level of content with my living style). There was a small window when I transitioned from the West to Curryland to live and my family was willing to again help but my desire, social capital to spare, and overall situation, made a worthwhile match untenable. The comfort I am given by my family and a few meager associations (most importantly my two canines), is plenty enough for me to be grateful for (and happy with) for the rest of my days. Old man (41) + in Monk-mode in that respect.

Last edited:
Just be a white normie

She is Chad and Chadpreet only.
This one will be Western wealthy Chad/Chadpreet or White-Doctor Surgeon only (if she lives in the West)

Last edited:
Giga chadpreet only,curry stacies like this whore spit on currycels like me,they give me the eww look whenever they walk past me