Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get a 6ft personality?

A

AvPDcel

lurkER
★★
I want to ascend, and as IncelTears tells me, it's my perSOYnality I need to improve. Right now my personality is 5'6" just like my height, maybe voting Biden will add a few inches to it?

no im 5,9 personality still the same

50 cold showers

50 daily cold showers and inside every shower session make sure to lift weights and spin plates while holding frame and getting a haircut with a fade

You need to be yourself too and also buy $500 clothes and $300 Fragrances and get a proper $200 haircut because you MUST INVEST in yourself.
And once you're ready you also get a $50 gym membership and also start breaking your muscles and bones on daily basis for 4 hours because YOUR BODY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT.
After this you need to go outside and ask women out, ask 100 WOMEN OUT EVERY NIGHT, all of them will reject you and that's ok and once they call the cops you go to jail LIKE A MAN because a MAN doesn't whine a MAN DOES THINGS THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO.
Once you're in prison you'll take RAPE like a MAN, and you'll become a prostitute to pay your monthly subscription to redpilluniversity.com to keep GRINDING like a MAN.
Now play After Dark and keep watching Goggins like a MAN.

Last edited:
limb lengthening surgery

You need to be yourself too and also buy $500 clothes and $300 Fragrances and get a proper $200 haircut because you MUST INVEST in yourself.
And once you're ready you also get a $50 gym membership and also start breaking your muscles and bones on daily basis for 4 hours because YOUR BODY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT.
After this you need to go outside and ask women out, ask 100 WOMEN OUT EVERY NIGHT, all of them will reject you and that's ok and once they call the cops you go to jail LIKE A MAN because a MAN doesn't whine a MAN DOES THINGS THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO.
Once you're in prison you'll take RAPE like a MAN, and you'll become a prostitute to pay your monthly subscription to redpilluniversity.com to keep GRINDING like a MAN.
Alot of the things you mentioned contribute to looks

Reincarnate as a tallfag

Travel back in time and convince your whore of a mother not to fuck your cucked dad.

get a haircut and smile more!

sedate a tall fag and cut off his legs so you can use them for tall fag surgery

Be confident, and don't try to compensate. Although anything you do as a manlet is considered "compensating" by normies nowadays.

50 daily cold showers and inside every shower session make sure to lift weights and spin plates while holding frame and getting a haircut with a fade
No thanks, sweaty. I'd rather not follow the Andrew Taint bigot. That would make my perSOYnality even shorter. Plus women don't even like muscular guys because they reek of insecurity and toxic masculinity.

:feelskek:

Better luck in your next lifetime brocel :feelsokman:

Just do the work

I want to ascend, and as IncelTears tells me, it's my perSOYnality I need to improve. Right now my personality is 5'6" just like my height, maybe voting Biden will add a few inches to it?
Shower

Be more confident, take more showers, and get more haircuts

And drink more water

Jfl this post made me genuinely laugh out loud. Good stuff :feelshaha: :feelsYall:

U want to get 6ft personality :feelshehe::feelshehe:

How about :feelsthink: a stair lol u will get a 6 or 7 or even 8ft personalities lol

Man wake up

JFL.