Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i fuck off and live in the woods forever

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
title
please send real guides

you can't, unless you're somebody like ted kacynski who's extremely smart you're still going to need years, decades worth of survival experience

99% of us here would die within the first week in a forest

what guides nigga you wouldn't last a month out there

build a cabin

You buy a property in the woods and live there ...

yes thats why im asking for advice so i can survive
do you have the money to buy a cabin? or the physical strength to chop down tons of trees and then carry those trees on top of eachother to make a cabin? if no to both of those, then a guide is useless.

what guides nigga you wouldn't last a month out there
Depends on the kind of forest. In the forest near my house there aren't many dangerous animals other than hogs (only agressive when you go near their kids). If you have water you are good as water is the most important ressource. In winter its obviously much harder to survive than in summer

do you have the money to buy a cabin? or the physical strength to chop down tons of trees and then carry those trees on top of eachother to make a cabin? if no to both of those, then a guide is useless.
nope
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I dreamed about living in the woods as a kid (truecel trait) but now i wouldnt wanna do it. I 100% wouldnt survive winter

You buy a property in the woods and live there ...
some poster told me you were german and white, yeah in Germany it would be pretty feasible. There´s a lot of green field still, same as France. The question is who has the most niggers and turks...

Just so you know i´m from the South, and it´s all very moorish and poor.

Look for a job in your country's cheapest sparsely populated region you could find and then save for a small house or cabin in which you can live off grid too. It's not easy to just run into woods and survive there without skills and decent equipment.

Do what Ted Kacynski did

You`ll get hypothermia and die within a week