Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How do I fix stick drift?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I bought this controller just this summer and it's already completely fucked. I can't even aim properly. I tried resetting it but it doesn't work.

This shitty ass console has been out for 11 years and the controllers still cost you 80 euros.

What causes it and is there anyway I can fix it myself?

PC masterrace boyo :smonk:

you can't fix it you have to buy a new controller.
or you can open it up and fuck it up even more

my mechanical keyboard from 2018 still works

You don't. They intentionally make them with shitty parts so they can sell more controllers. That's not a conspiracy theory, btw. JFL

You don't. They intentionally make them with shitty parts so they can sell more controllers. That's not a conspiracy theory, btw. JFL
The jews made my controller drift so I have a lower KD in BF5

Hold down both analogs and rotate them clockwise for 30 seconds and Anti clockwise for another 30 seconds if that doesn`t work Reset the controller or you could put a hoover to the analog sticks and suck out the dust if you dont have a hoover you could use your mouth even

Hold down both analogs and rotate them clockwise for 30 seconds and Anti clockwise for another 30 seconds if that doesn`t work Reset the controller or you could put a hoover to the analog sticks and suck out the dust if you dont have a hoover you could use your mouth even
Based GrAY. Thanks.