Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i fix my autistic look?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
In every pic i take, i look like a giga loner and an autist. The rare occasions i get matches on dating apps, i immediately get told how autistic i look. Is this a thing or am i just ugly?

Stop being autistic and start holding a picture frame

Try to look like as much of a school shooter as possible and hope to find a mentally insane unicorn.

Stop being autistic and start holding a picture frame
I wish i had friends so i could take pics with them and not look like a loner.

Just take better pictures bro

@RREEEEEEEEE This guy is more of a fakecel than me, he's 6'4''.
You are right, he is definitely a fakecel. Imagine being that tall, being curry and STILL getting matches. What a faggot.

looking ugly = looking autistic

In every pic i take, i look like a giga loner and an autist. The rare occasions i get matches on dating apps, i immediately get told how autistic i look. Is this a thing or am i just ugly?
JFL foids matching you to tell you you're ugly, i bet those foids got rejected by chad thus they're salty

"How do i get rid of ugly?"

Don't hold sticks, who look like a sickle.

You probably have the autist pheno.

looking ugly = looking autistic
Not necessarily. There can be a difference. People that look autistic have very wide-set eyes, flat noses, compact midface (especially the nasal region), very large foreheads, etc.

You don't need to have those features to be ugly and you can still have them and be decent looking.

For example, this kid looks autistic but isn't really ugly at all.

Last edited:
You need to normiemaxx my friend. Pretend that you have good social life. Your looks are not that bad. The pics should indicate your extrovert personality and large social circles. You are 6'4 in a country where average height is 5'5 lol come on bro atleast try

You need to normiemaxx my friend. Pretend that you have good social life. Your looks are not that bad. The pics should indicate your extrovert personality and large social circles. You are 6'4 in a country where average height is 5'5 lol come on bro atleast try

My social circle is a dot.

its impossible to "look" autistic when u mog the average curry by an entire foot cmon bro

if you were better looking you'd have adhd.

I hate to break it to you, but you're just ugly.